• no amount of gold •

requested by Truetalent06 xxx

"We're landing, Master Kenobi," You said through the comlink. "I'll let you know when the task is complete, and we're on our way back."

"Remember, this should be a simple in-and-out mission," Obi-Wan said, making Anakin snort.

"My favorite kind," He whispered into your ear, making you hit his shoulder.

"Stay hidden, recover the chip, and leave," Obi-Wan repeated, thankfully having not heard Anakin. "And I'll see you both soon."

You hung up the call just as the ship landed on the hangar of Lord Reputa's huge vessel. Anakin stood up from his seat and you followed him off the ship, scanning the area for any droids. 

"We have to be careful," You whispered, taking out your blaster as you turned the corner. "And quick."

"Don't worry, baby," Anakin replied with a smirk. "I can be quick."

You rolled your eyes, "Trust me, I know."

A frown overtook his smirk, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Droid!" You called out before quickly shooting it down. You turned to Anakin and narrowed your eyes. "Can you take your mind off of sex for ten minutes while we retrieve the very important object that could cause a war if it stays in the wrong hands?"

He shrugged, "I can try, I guess."

You tiptoed into the corridor, Anakin trailing behind you. It was thankfully empty and no one had heard you shoot your blaster, so you carried on walking through.

After some silent moments, you felt Anakin's breath on your neck. "I have a boner."

"Skywalker, if you don't step away from me, I'll rip your balls off," You threatened lowly.

Just then, another couple of droids entered the corridor. Anakin immediately ignited his lightsaber and rushed towards them, but just before he beheaded them both, one of them sent out a warning signal.

"Great," You grumbled, putting your blaster away and taking out your lightsaber. "Now they know we're here."

You heard a group of droids around the corner and grabbed Anakin's hand, pulling him into the opposite direction. You both ran into a small medical room of some kind, shutting the door behind you.

While you caught your breath, Anakin looked around the room with a smirk. "That bed looks comfy." He walked over before leaning against it, shooting you a wink. "What do you say we make use of it?"

"We don't have time for that shit, dickwad," You spat, folding your arms across your chest.

Anakin pouted, "Not even for a quickie?"

"For fuck's sake, Skywalker," You muttered, although the bed did look comfortable. "Let's get out of here. We need to find the chip, ASAP."

He sighed, but followed you out anyway. Creeping out into the corridor, you heard a slight commotion to the right. You turned left, igniting your lightsaber in anticipation.

"Baby," Anakin whispered, placing his hand on the small of your back. "Have I told you how good your ass looks in those pants?"

You rolled your eyes and pulled him forwards so that he was walking in front of you. Your eyes trailed lower and you couldn't help but notice that his ass looked good, too.

"I think I hear a droid," He hissed suddenly, grabbing your arm and dragging you around the corner. You stood against the wall while he towered over you. "It sounds like one of those big, advanced ones."