• same time next week? •

"He must be amazing in bed- he is, right?"

You laughed at Vanna's words, looking around the busy hall before turning back to her and nodding. "He's so amazing."

"And like, big, right?" Vanna asked with a smirk. "Anakin Skywalker has a huge dick, and nobody can tell me otherwise."

Your jaw dropped, "I am not answering that!" She raised an eyebrow at you and you sighed. "Okay, yes. It's really big."

She let out a loud laugh, "I knew it!"

Vanna and you had newly become friends, but you already loved her. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind, and made you laugh more than anyone else, and her outward admiration of your boyfriend didn't even make you mad- you had had other friends who secretly crushed on him before, but something about Vanna being so open about it only gained your respect.

"I mean come on, you and him as a couple would be anyone's dream threesome," Vanna claimed before taking a sip of her drink.

"I'll take that as the best compliment ever," You stated before clinking your glass against hers.

The party soon ended and Anakin took you home, where you stumbled into your apartment.

"Shit, I think I drank too much," You said before using the Force to pull the couch closer to you so that you could collapse onto it.

"Do you mind literally rearranging our home?" Anakin asked with a laugh as he locked the door.

"Vanna drinks so much, I just have to keep up with her so I don't look like a nerd," You moaned as Anakin pushed the couch back to where it originally was. He came around and sat next to you, placing his arm around you.

"You and Vanna are pretty close, huh?" He asked as you rested your head on his shoulder.

"She's the best," You said with a smile. "She's so funny."

"You know, I can't help but feel a little jealous," Anakin said, making you lift your head up and frown at him.

"Jealous? What, can I not even have friends now?" You jokingly asked. "You and Obi-Wan are close; you don't hear me complaining."

Anakin let out a laugh, "Oh, come on, you know what I mean. Vanna is totally into you."

Your jaw dropped at his words as you let out a scoff of disbelief. "What? What are you talking about?"

He frowned and sat up, his hand absentmindedly running through your hair. "I mean, it's obvious, right? She has a thing for you."

"Vanna?" You asked, moving to the edge of the couch. "A thing? For me?"

"Yes!" Anakin exclaimed. "You don't see the way she looks at you? The way her eyes linger a little too long on certain parts of your body? The way she she somehow finds something new to compliment you on every time she sees you?"

His words caused a flash of all the conversations you had ever had with Vanna to run through your mind and your hand flew to your mouth. "Oh, my God. She totally likes me."

"Exactly!" Anakin said, throwing his hands up before smirking. "It's so hot."

"Excuse me?" You narrowed your eyes at him. "Where's over-protective Anakin gone?"

"Uh, horny Anakin has killed him and taken his place," He said nonchalantly. "This new guy thinks solely with his dick."

"Oh please; if you think you're gonna get any sexual satisfaction out of this, then think again," You said with an eye roll before sitting back.