• inappropriate •

requested by Truetalent06 xxx

"Can't we just skip it?" You whined, pulling on his arm. "I wanna do something fun!"

"It's important, baby," Anakin said with a sigh, trudging along the corridor and pulling you with him. "We were five minutes late last week and Windu put us on teaching duty for a month. I dread to think what he'd do if we missed the entire meeting."

"Don't get me started on those younglings," You grimaced, flashbacks of their annoying pestering filling your mind. "If I have to spend one more day with them..."

"I think I'd end up killing them," Anakin finished with a mutter, before grabbing your hand. "Now come on, I'm not letting you make me late again."

"But, Anakin," You said, pulling his arm back. "I'm... in the mood."

Anakin clenched his jaw at your words, before shrugging, "Tough. We have a meeting."

You rolled your eyes as he dragged you down the hall and into the meeting room, which was almost full. You took your seat next to Plo Koon, while Anakin was sitting on the opposite side of the room beside Obi-Wan. Once everyone had arrived, Yoda commenced the meeting.

"Discuss yesterday's mission, we must," He began, making you sigh. "Master Windu, if you would present the findings."

You couldn't help but zone out as utter boredom drowned you. While you loved being a Jedi Master, it could get draining at times. Just as you began to daydream about what you were planning on eating for dinner, you felt a slight sensation in your core. You had never actually gotten horny from thinking about pizza before, but it didn't really surprise you. But then it began to intensify, and you knew it wasn't just the idea of food that was turning you on so much.

Looking up, you met Anakin's eyes and recognised the sly glint in them. He shot you a wink, filling you with shock as you realised what he was doing. You took in a gasp and your legs instinctively squeezed together, as if that would somehow alleviate the feeling. It didn't do much to stop the pleasure from consuming your senses, making you bite your lip to prevent any unwarranted moans from escaping your mouth.

"You wanted to do something fun," He communicated to you telepathically, his eyes darkening as they trained on you. "How's this for fun, baby?"

"We're gonna get caught," You replied, trying your best to block his hold on you. "You're insane."

He didn't reply and instead heightened the pure ecstasy shooting through you, a cocky smirk growing on his lips. You couldn't let him get away with it, so you focused your mind onto his body. You watched on with exhilaration as his smirk slightly faltered, his eyes widening once he realised what you were doing.

"Naughty girl," His voice filled your head as he raised an eyebrows. "You're playing with fire."

It took all your willpower not to moan as you felt an impossible amount of pressure on your clit, as though Anakin himself had his thumb rubbing circles on it. You watched his hand move down to his lap as he subtly readjusted his boner, before silently gulping. Deciding to up the ante, you further amplified his pleasure, smiling proudly to yourself as his eyebrows furrowed. Flashbacks of him whimpering from underneath you flashed through your mind, the sounds of his moans driving you wild.

You could feel his frustration build up as you both continued your mutual manipulation, allowing yourselves to drive one another wild. The fear of getting caught only added to the adrenalin rush surging through you, knowing that at any minute one of your Masters could figure out exactly what was going on. Perhaps you had a safety net in the fact that Anakin would be there with you, allowing you to ignore the fear and carry on sexually satisfying him from across the room.