• be the one •

so when i say "new imagine tomorrow" that is usually a fat lie !

btw i do not condone the actions of
y/n in this imagine nor the way she treats the hulo character ! and i also do not share her views at all lol it's all fantasy n imagination x x x

also i mention 'messages' in this imagine which are basically texts, i couldn't find any confirmed canon info on phones but surely they had some sort of device to text with- if not, then ... kill me i guess

Men.

Since you were born, you had an inherent irking towards them.

No matter the species, every man you came across found some way to make you want to vomit or kill him. Sometimes both. Even coming into close contact with male animals was enough to ruin your day.

So it was a great tragedy when you grew older and realised that, no matter how much you despised males of all kind, and no matter how easily they boiled your blood, you also had an innate desire to fuck them.

Once the sex was over, though, you went straight back to hating them.

"You done yet, babe?" Hulo called from his seat on the couch while you stood on the balcony, smoking a cigarra and blowing the smoke out, watching it disappear into the city below.

Hulo was different. The moment you met him, you were surprised that you hadn't been overwhelmed with annoyance. This made it easy for you to spark up a proper relationship with him, and even got to the point where you had been together for almost three years.

He was sweet, and charming, and made you feel good about yourself.

"Almost," You replied, before rolling your eyes and putting the cigarra out on the ashtray in your left hand, your jaw clenching as you realised you had to go back inside and spend time with him.

The novelty had worn off.

His obsession with you went from cute to unbearable, the nicknames he gave you made you want to punch him, and even the sex had become boring. It had been a couple of months of you feeling a small, but growing disdain for Hulo. You knew you were a bad person for even thinking that way, but you couldn't help your feelings. You tried to bring it up, but the right moment never arose, and he had a way of making you pity him too much to end things.

You slid the balcony doors closed after re-entering the room, and traipsed over to the couch. Sitting down, you saw he had wide eyes, meaning he had something to whine about.

"What is it?" You asked coolly, though not a single bit of you cared for the answer.

"You didn't reply to my message earlier," He complained, raising his eyebrows in that awful way that he thought made him undeniably adorable. "While you were at work today."

"You said it yourself; I was at work," You said with a soft laugh, in slight disbelief. He had complained about your lack of communication before, but never in such a petty way.

"You have a break at 2," Hulo stated. "I messaged you at 1:50 so that it would be the most recent one-"

"I use my break to eat, not check my messages," You said through gritted teeth, trying not to let your anger show. Hulo saw you as an angel incapable of any negative emotions, and you didn't know what he'd do if he saw the truth.