• sensation p2 •

"Good work today, guys," You congratulated the other Clones, patting Teo on the back. "With another big push tomorrow, we'll take down Count Zimmus and finally get to go home. Good night."

They all dispersed and left the briefing room, making you sigh. It had been a tough day and you had even lost a couple of Troopers, putting a heavy cloud on everyone's morale.

You retreated to your chambers before changing into your nightgown, as the full weight of the day's events heaved on your shoulders. As a General, you should've done better to protect the Troopers and ensure that not a single one of them lost their life, but today you had failed.

You lay on your bed, above the duvet, trying your best to de-stress your mind. It didn't work, and just as you were growing overwhelmed with guilt and self-doubt, there was a knock at the door. Figuring it was just Rex coming to check on you, you called for whoever it was to come in.

The door slid open, your eyes remained closed. After some moments, you felt a dip on the bed, and a hand took yours.

"Are you alright?" He asked, his voice low.

Your eyes fluttered open and you immediately sat up, shocked to see him. "Master Skywalker, I'm so sorry I'm not dressed more decently-"

"It's okay," He cut you off gently, his eyes soft. "Lay back down."

You let out a long sigh and did as he said.

"Bad day?" He queried, his grip on your hand tightening slightly.

"Mhm," You replied, shaking your head. "Lingo and Spot shouldn't have died today, Sir. I should've-"

"Don't think like that," Anakin interjected, his thumb lightly stroking your fingers. "You did your best, and you did incredibly well. We are so close to destroying Count Zimmus."

"Hmm," You were still unsure, nervous to lead the Clones tomorrow.

Anakin sensed this, and wanted nothing more than to make you feel better. "Let me help you relax."

You looked at him, a million thoughts rushing through your mind, none of them innocent. "Relax?"

He nodded, his eyes scanning your half-naked body. "Show me how to make you feel the way I did, the other night."

You held back a smirk, excitement filling you as the hair on the back of your neck raised. "Are you sure, Sir?"

Anakin nodded again, his eyes meeting yours. "I want to make you feel good."

Although you thoroughly enjoyed giving Anakin his first orgasm, you weren't expecting him to want to take it any further. But you couldn't reject your Master. Pulling the hem of your nightgown up with one hand, you used the other to guide his fingers up your leg.

"How do I look in this gown, Sir?" You asked, sitting up slightly. "Do I look pretty tonight?"

"You look... gorgeous, as always," He breathed out, his eyes flittering over your body.

"I do?" You asked as his hand stroked your upper thigh. "And... do you think about that night often?"

"Yes," He admitted with a gulp. "It's hardly left my mind since it happened."

You laughed softly. "Does it play through your mind whenever you see me? Whenever I walk past you?"

He nodded.

"Use your words, Sir," You ordered gently, biting your lip. "Tell me how you feel."

"I- I imagine your hands every night," Anakin revealed nervously, almost unable to keep eye contact with you. "Whenever you speak, I recall the... the things you said to me."