• dream •

requested by Truetalent06 xx

You had been gone for so long. Three whole days had passed without Anakin being able to see you. Though he hated to admit it, he was needy and clingy, and loving you had reduced him to a dependent mess.

"Anakin, I'd like you to look through these files and put aside any that have information on the Outer Rim territories," Obi-Wan ordered, making Anakin sigh in annoyance.

"Yes, Master," He droned in reply, feeling his stomach drop with the thud of paperwork Obi-Wan dropped onto the desk. There were a few other people scattered around the large office, each doing their own mundane job.

Picking up the first folder, Anakin skimmed through the pages, his eyes running over each sentence with boredom. This continued on for a dozen files until his eyes grew tired, his eyelids fluttering half-shut as he slowly flicked through the pages. His head suddenly dropped down which pulled him from his half-sleep, and he shook his head in an attempt to rejuvenate himself.

Absentmindedly, his hand rested on his crotch, perhaps with a little too much vigor as he triggered a plethora of dirty thoughts to run through his mind. In a split second, his hand wasn't his anymore but instead yours, rubbing his semi-hard dick as you whisper sweet nothings into his ear. Your lips graze across his as you tease him with the promise of one of the kisses he so craves, a glint of mischief in your eyes as you push him past the point of frustration.

"Do you want me, Anakin?" You ask as you tilt your head, before biting down on your lip. Your eyes meet his and they're filled with lust, and Anakin is drowning in the need to devour you. "How badly do you want me?"

Anakin's eyes opened again and he looked down, sighing as he saw that his boner was at full pitch. He held back at a groan when he realised you wouldn't be back for another two days, leaving him to wallow in his loneliness. He sat back in his chair, sinking down into it as he looked up to the ceiling. He noticed the unusual design; small flicks of dried paint coming off of them that looked like little hard nubs.

Everything reminded him of you.

He imagined how you'd look as he wraps his lips around one of your nipples, sucking down onto it as his eyes remain trained on yours, dark and filled with lust. You cry out his name and he swears it's the greatest sound he's ever heard, and the look in your eyes becomes an addiction to him.

Anakin glanced around the office, at all of the unsuspecting people who had no idea what he was imagining in the darkest corner of his mind. They were facing away from him; surely they wouldn't have noticed if he was to ever so slightly apply some pressure to his throbbing dick, allowing him just a fraction of relief. Slowly, his hand slid up his thigh to meet his raging boner, and he let out a shaky breath before biting down on his lip. Once again, as he gently squeezed and rubbed on his clothed dick, his eyes shut and the sensation allowed his imagination to run wild again.

You're on your knees under his desk, trying to hide from everyone else. You hadn't gone on the mission after all, and instead opted to stay on Coruscant where you could continue to pleasure Anakin.

"But Y/N," He whispers down to you, his eyes darting around the room. "That mission was important!"

"Not as important as making you cum," You replied with a wink, your hands getting dangerously close to his crotch. "I love making you cum."

"Yes, you do," Anakin laughed, a sly smile pulling at the corner of his lips. "And you're so good at it, too."

To his slight shock but mostly delight, you timidly pull out his fully erect dick and gasp, your eyes and mouth wide. "Oh my, it's so big!"

"Yes, it is," He replies smugly with a nod. "You like it, don't you?"

"I love it," You giggle, a blush softly tinging your cheeks as admiration grows on your face. "And I love you."

"That's right," Anakin smirks arrogantly. "You wanna touch it?"

He smiled with content as he imagined you rubbing and sucking and all the other things he'd love to watch you do, his sexual frustration building up to new heights. Taking in a deep breath, he did another scan of the room to ensure that nobody had noticed his mental flight to dreamland, where he could escape to and find you waiting there for him with your soft, soft hands. Anakin sighed in relief when he saw that they were still doing their boring tasks, each keeping to themselves.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the small picture of you that he carried around wherever he went. He studied the image, bliss overtaking him as he took in your sheer beauty. Your eyes shone with the light of a million stars, your smile enough to rid his mind of any sadness.

He bit down onto his lip when the image of you on your knees slowly reappeared in his head, and he once again weakly succumbed to his lust. Anakin re-entered his dream-like state, letting the thought of you take control of him.

"I'm so wet, Anakin," You reveal with a whisper, your naughty tone sending a shiver down his spine. "I really, really need you to fuck me."

"Really?" Obi-Wan suddenly asked from in front of him, ripping the young man from his daydream. "Get a hold of yourself."

Anakin sat up in his seat, his eyes wide and his cheeks flushed pink as he stumbled to put the picture back into his pocket. "Uh- I was just, asleep, I-"

"Your thoughts were screaming out to me, Anakin, there's no use in trying to shield them now," Obi-Wan cut him off with a grimace. "Have I taught you nothing? Control yourself!"

"I'm sorry, Master," Anakin apologised, wincing slightly. "I- I swear, I've never done that- I will never do that again." He could only look down, incredibly mortified that he had been caught thinking about you in such a way.

"Mhm," Obi-Wan narrowed his eyes at him. "Count yourself lucky that Y/N herself didn't walk in before I did."

Anakin frowned, "What do you mean?"

Before he could get an answer, you yourself walked into the room, looking as gorgeous as ever as you smiled widely. "Afternoon, Master Skywalker. Working hard? Or hardly working?"

"I think you know the answer to that already," Obi-Wan muttered.

Anakin got to his feet, stumbling over his words as he was flooded with nerves. "Good afternoon, Master Y/L/N. H- how was your mission? You're back early."

"It went smoothly; I left Hoth a couple days early seeing as I got all the information I needed," You answered with a nod, before turning to Obi-Wan. "Shall we go over my findings? I have some things to discuss with you and Master Windu."

"Of course," Obi-Wan replied, before turning to leave the room with you on his trails.

Anakin sunk back down onto his seat, sighing as he rubbed his face. He could never retain any confidence in your presence, and could barely string a couple of sentences together. His hand slid into his pocket and he brought out the picture of you, the picture that you could never find out he owned, and stared at it longingly. You may not have been aware of his unrequited adoration, and he probably didn't stand a chance of ever making you his.

But a man could dream.