• birthday surprise •

•••

Being best friends with Anakin Skywalkers had its pros: people were too scared to mess with you, you got special treatment wherever you went, and he was pretty funny. 

There were also a couple of cons: you hardly ever got time to yourself as he'd use your company to distract him from his Jedi problems and people were too scared to talk to you, which meant he was your only friend.

That wasn't so bad, though.

If there was one thing Anakin was good at, it was spoiling you rotten. Not only was he extremely over-protective over you, he also loved making you happy, making him the only friend you needed. He was especially generous on your birthdays, buying you extravagant gifts and making sure you were smiling all day. As neither of you had any family, you were the only thing each other had, so you appreciated one another.

When it came to his birthday, it was a little more difficult for you to spoil him. You weren't the wealthiest girl in the galaxy, so instead you'd put a lot of thought into your gifts for him, and he loved whatever you gave him.

This year was different. You could tell that, recently, Anakin seemed on edge. Especially around you. It was no secret that you had become more attractive over the last year; you started wearing clothes that complimented your figure and accentuated your assets. Anakin was aware of this, and found it near impossible to take his eyes off of you whenever you were in the room.

You were also aware of Anakin's sexual attraction to you, and it almost made you tease him on purpose. You'd brush past him extra slowly, flutter your eyelids and bite your lip when you spoke to him, and make sure a healthy amount of cleavage was on show. You knew he'd never act on it, but it was fun to push him to his limits. 

So as you thought about what you could gift him this year for his birthday, one idea struck you: he seemed to love your body so much, so why not let him have it for a night?

You were incredibly nervous  on the morning of his birthday, as you weren't sure whether or not he would even want you or not. 

"Happy birthday!" You exclaimed as he left his room and all but jumped onto him.

He stumbled backwards slightly before his arms wrapped around you, and he let out a deep chuckle. "Thank you, Y/N." He carefully put you down, a wide smile on his lips. 

"I'm so excited for your present," You gushed, feeling a little stir in your stomach at the idea of spending the night with him. Your arms were still around his shoulders as you looked up at him, your eyes wide and doe-like. "You're gonna love it."

"Oh, I am?" He asked, smirking. "What is it; another fancy belt?"

"No!" You exclaimed, pulling away from him. "And that belt was awesome; it held your saber perfectly." Before he could insult the belt any further, you took his hands in yours. "Now come on, we have a fun day ahead of us!"

You flew and laughed and ate and danced, having one of the best days of your life. Then evening fell, and your nerves built up again. The two of you wandered through the streets until you reached his home. You stood in front of the door and gave him a sly smile. "It's finally time for your present."

Anakin raised an eyebrow and tilted his head. "What is it?"

"Why don't we go inside and you can find out, Master Skywalker?" You asked, watching as he unlocked the door and walked inside, him following close behind.

Taking his hand, you lead him to his bedroom, causing the frown on his face to deepen. "Is this a trap?"

"It's not a trap, Ani," You said with a soft laugh before closing the door behind him and pulling him further into the room. He was taller than you, but you placed your hands on his shoulders and pushed him down onto the bed. "It's your birthday surprise."