• delicate •

requested by pyrohunt, thank you for being so patient! xx

some smut after like 55 years without having written any !!! this goes out to all the horny sex-crazed slimeballs xo

"Anakin, get out! I'm not dressed yet!" You yelled, covering your body with a bed sheet.

His hands flew up to his eyes and he took a few steps backwards, stumbling slightly. "I'm so sorry, Y/N, I thought you'd be ready by now!"

"Well, I'm not!" You screamed in reply. "So get out!"

Anakin immediately did as you said, rushing out of your room. You sighed before dropping the sheet and going over to where the dress you had ordered was sitting in a box atop your wardrobe. Holding your hand up to it, you watched as it floated down before landing right into your arms.

It landed onto the floor with a thud when you let it go and you got onto your knees before removing the lid, incredibly excited to see it. You had commissioned one of the finest dress-makers in the galaxy to design you a custom dress, trusting her professional opinion to take control. 

Pulling out the pale pink silk dress, your eyes lit up at the floor-length gown. You hurried to put it on, but your heart dropped when you saw yourself in the mirror. 

Although it didn't look it when you took it out the box, this dress was one of the most revealing things you had worn in your life. Everyone you knew had only ever seen you in your Jedi robes, which hardly even showed the outline of your body, let alone your skin. But in this dress, every curve was accentuated, the plunging neckline showcased your chest, and the high slit in the skirt exposed most of your left leg. 

Panic filled you. What were you going to do? There was no way you could fix it so last minute - Obi-Wan's birthday celebration had already started, and you had no backup dress. 

There was a knock at your door before Anakin's muffled voice came through. "Y/N, you ready yet?"

"Just a second," You replied, your voice wavering as you smoothed down your dress. Deciding you needed a second opinion, you rushed over to the door and opened it, to see Anakin standing there. His eyes widened once they landed on you and he scanned your entire body, his lips parted.

"You look... incredible," He breathed out, taking you aback slightly.  Clearing his throat, his eyes moved up to meet yours. "You look really good." 

"Are you sure?" You asked, frowning. "I feel so... exposed."

"I'm sure," Anakin confirmed, nodding profusely. "You're gorgeous- I mean, you look... you look gorgeous."

"Thanks," You replied with a whisper, feeling slightly better about the dress. "Are you sure it isn't too much- or too less?"

"It's perfect," He promised, before pulling the door shut behind you. "Now come on, we're late!"

Once you arrived at the party, it became increasingly clear that you stood out from the other guests. Their stares didn't do much to help how out of place you felt, leaving you a blushing mess as you followed Anakin through the busy room. 

"Happy birthday, Master!" He called out once you reached Obi-Wan, who had just finished off his drink. 

"Thank you," Obi-Wan replied, while you tried to hide behind Anakin, keeping your eyes on the ground. "Y/N, is that you?"

"Um, yes," You tenderly responded, peeking from behind Anakin's arm. "Happy birthday, Master."

"Why are you hiding from me?" He asked, a lot more loose with all the drinks he had consumed. "Come on, doesn't the birthday boy deserve a hug?"