Inspiration

So before I go into this I'm just going to leave a disclaimer as I don't own any characters from the MCU or The vampire diaries or the Originals. I'm merely making my idea come to life all rights go to Stan Lee and Disney along with Julic Plec and the cw.

Okay so I've been really inspired by Wandavision and Agents of Shield recently and I know I've previously crossed over with The Originals and the MCU because I love them so damn much but I recently had this plot idea of Davina being Pietro and Wanda's sister. Imagine Davina with a Russian accent and just being an overall badass like Wanda.

This story will contain flash backs to show Davina's separation from her family and the trauma she suffered at the hands of Hydra and of course when she escaped.

The story will take place in 2010 and Davina will pretty much arrive in Mystic Falls at the start of the story. Kol will already be undaggered, I'm not going to completely follow the story lines of the Vampire diaries although Klaus did come to Mystic Falls to break his curse and he did leave with Stefan afterwards only to return

There was some conflict but the Mikaelson's and the scooby doo gang made somewhat of a truce that was enforced by Bonnie, Caroline, Finn and Elijah although Elena, Damon, Klaus, Rebekah and Kol aren't too pleased about the truce because they don't trust the other and they just don't like each other. 

Elena is going to act a bit bipolar (I hope no one is offended by that, if so I mean no disrespect) anyway so she will be a mix of nice and a total bitch as I don't want to make her totally unlikable as I know I have a habit of making her a whiny selfish bitch, I really can't help it as she isn't my favourite character. Caroline will start off as a bit of a bitch towards Davina at first but she will be nicer to her eventually.

Also Finn isn't going to be a martyr, he'll have a hot and cold relationship with his siblings. Sometimes he gets on with them but sometimes he doesn't and can't stand them.

That's all I'm going to say as I don't want to give everything away.