Chapter 17

The next day....

Davina's pov

I wake up and get myself ready for the day, it's a weekend so I don't have to deal with school which is a good thing since I have Arlo with me and I know he won't like me leaving him alone so soon nor do I really want to be too far from him. He's my little brother and he's my responsibility so I won't be letting him out of my sight anytime soon, of course I know I will have too eventually but we will slowly work on it.

Now last night me and Arlo ended up staying at Liz's house, she has a pull out couch in the living room and allowed us to sleep in there. She's letting us stay a few days while she prepares the apartment that she's gonna be allowing me and Arlo to live in.

Caroline heard about the apartment thing and questioned why she wasn't informed about the apartment and why she couldn't live there instead of us. Yeah I'm pretty much back to square one with her as she's gone back to giving me bitchy attitude which I am not tolerating from her. I'm not letting her get all bitchy at me just because her mom is helping my brother and I nor will I let her be rude to me in front of my little brother.

"Vina?" Arlo murmurs as he appears in the bathroom doorway, rubbing sleep from his eyes. I had been in the bathroom doing my hair and make up when he appeared.

"What you doing?" he asks in his sokovian accent, his accent is more potent than mine although both of our sokovian accents are very strong. "I'm doing my hair" I respond as I run my brush through my hair "why?" he asks "because little brother it's part of basic hygiene routine" I respond as I set the brush down.

"I'm hungry" he says rubbing his stomach "okay, let's get you some breakfast" I respond walking over to him and turning him around before guiding him away from the bathroom and down the stairs.

We reach the kitchen and find Liz at the counter chopping fruit "you hungry?" she asks with a smile, Arlo just grips my hand and buries his face in my side. "Yes we are" I respond making her nod as I walk Arlo over to the island counter where there are chairs and I gently pull him up onto one.

"So what will you do today?" she asks as she puts the chopped fruit into two separate bowls "I'm taking Arlo out to show him around the town so he can get familiar with the town and such" I respond "okay but be careful" she warns "don't worry I will be" I respond as she slides the two bowls of chopped up fruit towards me and Arlo.

Arlo looks at me "it's fruit salad, you like fruit?" I ask last time I saw him he loved apples "at the bad place, they gave us this yucky sloppy stuff" he explains "oh you mean porridge?" I ask making him nod. "It was gross" he replies "well this fruit is not gross, it's yummy and good for you so eat it up" I respond as I pick up my fork and stab it into a piece of melon which I pop into my mouth.

"Hmm it's good" I say nodding my head trying to encourage him to eat. He picks up the forks and gently stabs it into a grape which he brings to his mouth and his eyes light up as soon as he bites down it. "It's good Vina" he comments before stabbing another grape with the fork and eating it "good now enjoy" I respond before I start eating my fruit salad as Liz sets down two glasses of orange juice in front of us.

....

Once me and Arlo finish our breakfast, I grab my bag and put my shoes on. Today I am wearing a light green shirt over a dark purple cotton tank top with black ripped skinny jeans and black bootie heels with a black over the shoulder bag. I'm also wearing a silver necklace with a triangle attached to it as well as my locket because I never go anywhere with it.

Davina's outfit

Davina's outfit

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.