Chapter 28

Warning chapter contains sexual content...

Back in Mystic Falls....One week later

Davina's pov

I was at a little cafe with Arlo and Liz Forbes, we were just sitting drinking coffee and talking. Well me and Liz were drinking coffee and talking while Arlo was just drawing in a drawing pad that I got him.

The sky was blue with no visible clouds and the sun was shining brightly so it was a nice day to be out. I am wearing a black top with denim shorts with a black and white checkered flannel shirt wrapped around my waist and I'm wearing black boots.

Davina's outfit

"Are you sure you're alright with the Mikaelson's?" Liz asks making me nod "yes, everything's fine. Kol and Rebekah have been very welcoming and they have gone out of their way to make sure we feel comfortable and safe" I assure her she worries too much about me staying with the Mikaelson's.

"I really shouldn't be allowing you and Arlo to live there, you're under my protection and if anything goes wrong over there" she says giving me a look and I sigh "I appreciate your concern and I am grateful for everything you've done for me, opening up your home, feeding me, offering me protection and treating me like a human being but know I can protect myself, it's something I have to learn to do. I can't always rely on people to protect me so I must do it myself at times" I say and she sighs.

"I just don't want anything to happen to you, I know you've been through a lot. Coulson told me about the state he found you in, how frightened you were and how devastated you were at finding your aunts house completely destroyed. It's part of the reason why I offered to take you in and offer my protection when he told me he was looking for a safe place for you" she says making me look away.

"I don't know your full story and I know Coulson doesn't either because you wouldn't tell him much but I can see you're bottling up so much and as a mother to a girl who is the exact same age as you that concerns me" she says as I turn back to look at her and I just see the motherly concern in her eyes.

"I know you might not like the sound of it but perhaps you should see a therapist?" she suggests making my eyes widen "oh hell no. I don't need to see some therapist who will only try to fake sympathy for me and pretend like they know how I feel but they never do" I respond making her sigh.

"You need to talk about it somehow because keeping it bottled up won't do you any good" she says and I can't help but snort "to be fair I thought I was suppose to keep it all bottled up since I'm not suppose to tell anyone anything. You know about where I'm really from, the assholes who ruined my life, my siblings who I have no idea if they are dead or alive and about the powers I possess. You and Coulson told me I couldn't tell anyone" I say and she sighs.