Chapter 4

Later that day.....

Davina's pov

I arrive back at the Forbes house and head straight upstairs, intending to just stay up there "hey wait up!" Caroline calls out after me as she follows me up the stairs "what do you want?" I ask turning to face her as she catches up to me. "I just want to apologize for how I've been acting  and to make up for it I'm going to take you to a party in two hours" she explains making me frown "a party?" I ask making her nod "yes but you have to wear something nice" she replies making me look at what I'm wearing "this not nice?" I ask "it's nice but not for a party" she responds before walking over to her wardrobe.

I walk over to my duffel bag and rout through it for something nice to wear as Caroline looks through her closet. "Wear something cute for the boys" she says making me frown "why for the boys?" I ask confused "why to impress the boys of course" she replies "why would I want to impress boys?" I ask making her frown. "Oh I'm sorry do you not like boys? Girls then?" she asks "no I like boys" I respond "good we have something in common we both likes boys now...." she trails off as her mom shouts up the stairs.

"Davina come here a moment" she says so I instantly head out the room and head downstairs "yes Miss Forbes?" I ask "I just wanted to know if you were hungry?" she asks "I am a little peckish" I respond as my stomach growls. "Come on I'll make you something" she replies as she leads me into the kitchen.

--------

30 minutes later.....

I finish eating the chicken pot pie that Liz made for dinner which was delicious. The food Hydra fed me was bland and just gross but I ate it in order to maintain my strength because if I didn't eat, I would be weak and I needed to survive. I didn't want to die in Hydra's hands, I especially didn't want to die without seeing my siblings again.

"Um Liz have you heard from Coulson?" I ask as I finish washing the dishes "no dear but I'm sure he'll be in contact soon, it's only been a day" she replies making me nod as I exit the kitchen and head upstairs to get ready for this party.

I get to Caroline's room and find her sat on the edge of her bed, typing on her phone and she's changed out of the clothes she was wearing earlier. She is now wearing a nude crop top with a maroon skirt and chunky black high heels, I presume that's the outfit she's wearing to the party.

Caroline's outfit

"Oh good you're back now get ready" she says as she looks up from her phone, I nod and walk over to my duffel bag and grab some clothes before picking up my pair of boots

"Oh good you're back now get ready" she says as she looks up from her phone, I nod and walk over to my duffel bag and grab some clothes before picking up my pair of boots. "Oh no please don't tell me you're actually gonna wear those boots" Caroline exclaims pointing to my boots which are in my hand "um yeah, I don't have any other shoes aside from the converse I'm wearing now" I respond pointing to my converse "well that just won't do. What's your shoe size?" she asks as she gets up from her bed and walks over to her wardrobe.