Chapter 34

Continues from previous chapter...

No one's pov

Two hours later...

Phil comes back to the Forbes residence for the second time that day after receiving a text from Liz informing him that she was home from work so he could come over.

"Phil, come in" Liz said as she opened the door, stepping aside to let Phil enter. "Mom" Caroline spoke as she emerged from the stairs with Elena and Bonnie behind her "yes, Caroline?" Liz answers "we're heading out" she announced "okay, be careful" Liz advised "we're always careful, mom" Caroline replied before walking out the house with her friends in tow.

Liz shut the door behind them before turning to Phil "would you like some coffee?" she asked folding her arms "coffee would be nice" he replied nodding his head before following her into the kitchen where there was already a freshly brewed pot of coffee sat on the counter.

Liz walked up and poured out two cups of coffee for them. She set the coffee pot down and picked up the cups and handed one to Phil "so what's the matter?" she questioned as they headed into the living room and sat down.

"Where's Davina? It's urgent I speak with her" Phil stated as Liz set her cup of coffee down "not here. Listen, Phil I must inform you that Davina and her brother haven't exactly been staying here" she explained making him frown "and just where have they been staying? They're supposed to be with you in your care" Phil questioned making Liz sigh.

"I know they are but Davina met a guy" Liz stated making Phil raise an eyebrow "oh, she did now?" he questioned making her nod "she really took to him and his sister, she moved in with them. She feels comfortable around them but I do still check on her, we have regular meet ups so I know how she's doing. Phil, I know you might judge me for letting her move in with someone else who knows nothing about why she's here but I feel this guy can protect her in ways I probably can't if situations arise" Liz explained trying to make him understand.

"I suppose all that matters is that she's okay. Has she told anyone or used her powers?" Phil asked making Liz shake her head "no but I know she wants to tell her boyfriend, she hates keeping secrets from him but she's also afraid of telling him. Phil, I know we told her to not reveal her true identity or her powers but I think it would be good for her to open up to him, it could help her" Liz stated making Phil sigh.

"That's just a risk, we can't take nor can she. We're trying to keep her safe and if anyone finds out about her and that she has powers, it could put that person in danger. Now moving on to the reason for my visit. I need to speak to Davina, it involves her siblings" Phil explained "I'll call her" Liz replied before pulling her phone out.

Meanwhile...

Warning contains sexual content...

"Ooh Kol" Davina moaned as he ate her out, pumping two fingers in and out of her while thrusting his tongue deep inside her cunt. Kol tightened his grip on her hips as he lapped and fingered her pussy, curling his fingers making her gasp when suddenly her phone rang making the two pause.

"Ignore it" Kol growled as he sucked her clit earning a moan from Davina who was too caught up in what he was doing to her and the ache between her legs, the ache to have him deep inside her although he had two fingers pumping into her but she wanted his cock, she craved it, she wanted him to fuck her hard.

The phone soon fell silent causing relief to fill them and Kol crawled up her body, leaving hot kisses in his wake earning whimpers from Davina. She gasped as Kol attacked her breasts, sucking and licking one of her nipples while caressing and kneading her other breast.  Kol smirked as he released her nipple only to swirl his tongue around it making her whimper which made his rock hard cock throb in his pants.