Chapter 11

Continues from previous chapter....

No one's pov

Kol, Rebekah and Elijah stared at Davina in surprise that she isn't freaking out or running out the door "I assume he's not actually dead" Davina spoke breaking the silence as she gestured to Klaus's still body on the floor.

"Do you know who and what we are?" Elijah asked making her frown "no, should I?"  she asked looking between the three siblings "why aren't you freaking out?" Rebekah asked "because I've seen weird and strange shit before" Davina replied just as Klaus sprang up awake in a sitting position.

Klaus looked at Rebekah "you snapped my neck" he seethed pointing at her making her scoff "oh please that was generously kind compared to the dagger you constantly stab in my heart when I don't do as you please" Rebekah retorted and Klaus's head suddenly snapped towards Davina.

"You're still here?" he asked "of course she is, we're having a sleepover and she's not going to let you scare her away that easily" Rebekah said "she should be scared" Klaus retorted as he got to his feet and looked at Davina who didn't look the slightest bit concerned or afraid.

"I'm not scared, I don't let fear get to me anymore and you should learn to be nicer and I recommend that you take a class in anger management, that could do you a world of good" Davina replied before walking up the stairs ignoring the shocked and amused looks on Kol and Rebekah's faces.

"I like her" Elijah said "back off I saw her first, she's mine" Kol retorted making him frown "she's not yours, she's not a piece of property" Rebekah responded "sorry what I meant was she will be mine" Kol corrected "how does she not fear me? Everyone fears me, I'm Klaus Mikaelson" Klaus said "I think she just explained why she doesn't fear you and you really should quit trying to piss off everyone you meet that's why you don't have any friends Nik" Rebekah retorted before heading up the stairs after Davina.

Davina's pov

I look up as Rebekah enters "I'm sorry about my brother, he has this need to intimidate people" she says and I shake my head "it's okay, I get it" I respond as she shuts the door. "So what other abilities do you and your siblings have?" I ask and she frowns "abilities?" she asks "yeah, you sped in front of me within a blink of an eye, you snapped Klaus's neck and he didn't die plus his eyes flashes yellow" I point out "well they just come with what we are" she replies making me frown.

"And what are you?" I ask "we're vampires love except for Klaus he is a hybrid. He's both a vampire and a werewolf" she explains and my eyes widen at the revelation "so vampires and werewolves are real?" I ask "yes and there are also witches" she replies making me nod. "Wow that's cool" I respond and she smiles "I just told you vampires, werewolves and witches are real and you just say cool, you don't even freak out" she says making me shrug.

"Why would I freak out? I've learned there are strange things out in the world, ones people might not even think are possible in particularly the supernatural" I respond and she smiles slightly. "Well in that case you should be aware of who is a supernatural in this town" she says "wait there's more?" I ask and she nods "of course there is, there's loads of us all over the world and this town is practically a supernatural magnet, there always seems to be a supernatural being coming to town whether it be a vampire, werewolf or witch" she explains and I nod in interest, apparently this town isn't as boring as I thought nor is it so quiet like Agent Coulson assumed.

"So who is supernatural in this town?" I ask "well there's Caroline she's a vampire" she says making my eyes widen "is her mom one too?" I ask "no love, just Caroline she became one about a year and a half ago she's what we call a baby vamp" she explains making me nod "okay and who else is a vampire or what not?" I ask "the Salvatore brothers, I'm not sure if you've met them yet but they're vampires too, they were turned in the 1860's" she says making my eyes widen.

"Wow they are old" I say making her smirk "that's nothing, my siblings and I are way older than them" she says "really? How old are you?" I ask curiously "we're a thousand years old, we are actually the first ever vampires to have ever walked the earth, we're known as the originals" she explains making my eyes widen at the information. "Wow that's cool" I say and she smiles "anyway back to who is a supernatural, there's Bonnie Bennett and she is a witch. Elena is something called a doppelganger" she explains making me frown.

"What the hell is a doppelganger?" I ask making her laugh slightly "a doppelganger is a being who possess a magic potent in their blood so their blood can be used in spells and such, a doppelganger also always looks the same so if you ever happen to see another girl who looks exactly like Elena don't be freaked out, it's just a doppelganger one who you should stay away from because she is trouble, something a doppelganger has a habit of" she says in a somewhat bitter tone.

"I see well now I know" I say "there is also Tyler Lockwood, he is a hybrid like my brother. My brother turned him into a hybrid" she says "I don't think I've met him" I respond "lucky you, he's a dick" she retorts making me giggle when suddenly there's a knock at the door.

"It's open" Rebekah says and the door opens revealing Kol who smiles "hey love I just wanted to apologise for my brothers appalling behaviour. He doesn't like being nice to people" he says "it's okay, I understand that your brother is a dickhead" I respond making him chuckle. "What did she say?!" Klaus yells from downstairs "nothing that isn't true!" Kol yells back making me and Rebekah stifle our laughter as Klaus could be heard grumbling to himself.

"Davina now knows the truth Kol, she knows about the supernatural including us" Rebekah says as Kol turns his head back to face us "really and you're not freaked out?" he asks "no, why should I be?" I ask cocking an eyebrow making him smirk "a lot of people would be running for the hills, well they do" he says "do humans know about the supernatural?" I ask "no love, we hide in the shadows and walk amongst humans. We blend in with everyone else and nobody knows except for Caroline's mother and Matt" Rebekah replies making me nod "we prefer to be a secret because we don't want governments, cults or creepy organisations coming for us not that they'd stand a chance because we'd just kill them" Kol says with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Well you're right to do that, there's no telling what those kind of people will do if they know about the supernatural. Some already use humans as lab rats and I'd hate to think what they'd do to anyone who was supernatural, they'd torture and kill" I respond as I fiddle with my fingers. "None can hurt us love, we're originals we've lived a thousand years and experienced pain over the years so we've grown an intolerance to most pain and we can't be killed" Kol explains "that's good because I happen to be very fond of yous, well not quite Klaus because he's a dick and I don't really know Elijah but I'm fond of you and Rebekah" I say and they smile.

"Well love it just so happens we're fond of you too" Kol replies giving me a wink making me blush "alright Kol bugger off we're suppose to be having girls time and this is a slumber party meaning no boys allowed" Rebekah says "alright I'll go but Davina if you get lonely in the night you know you're welcome to join me in my bed" Kol says with a wink making me bite my lip as warmth rises to my cheeks as he leaves.

Rebekah shuts the door "now let's paint our nails" she says vamp speeding over to her vanity desk and pulling out a make up like bag. She walks over to me and sits down "pick a colour" she says unzipping the bag and setting it down in front of me. I peer into the bag and start rooting through it.

End of chapter

Davina knows about the supernatural and she wasn't in the slightest freaked out. What will happen now? 

Vote and comment