Chapter 40

Warning contains sexual content....

Kol's  pov

I was wondering around the bungalow looking for Davina. We had fallen asleep together on the couch while watching a movie and I woke up to find her gone.

"Davina, babe where are you?" I call out poking my head in the bathroom to check if she's there but she's not "I'm out here" she suddenly calls back from somewhere outside making me sigh in relief as I make my way outside and find her stood looking out at the sea, she has her arms wrapped around herself.

"Hey" I say as I slowly approach her making her turn to me and she smiles "hey" she whispers back as I draw her into my arms "are you okay?" I ask bringing my hand to the side of her face making her look at me "I'm fine, I just woke up and wanted some fresh air. It's beautiful out here at night, the stars are so bright and the air doesn't smell of pollution, it smells clean" she states with a smile making me smile as she looks back up at the stars.

"Also, I was waiting for you so we can go for our little swim that we planned" she says with a haughty smile as she looks back at me "you still want to do that?" I ask making her nod "yes, no harm in a little midnight swim is there?" she asks fully turning to me and pressing her body against mine making me smirk.

"Not at all" I respond making her pull away "I was thinking we could make it a little more interesting" she states making me raise an eyebrow "oh really and how can we do that?" I ask making her bite her lip "by taking our clothes off" she replies making my eyes widen as she suddenly pulls the straps of her dress down her shoulders and lets her dress fall to her feet leaving her in her bra and knickers.

"I believe you call it skinny dipping" she says before turning around and I watch as she removes her bra before reaching for her knickers and she starts pulling them down her legs. I shift on my feet as I feel my cock stir as she steps out of them and flings them over her shoulder at me making me instantly catch them and I marvel over her naked body.

She looks over her shoulder at me and smirks "go on, take your clothes off and join me in the water" she says before slowly walking towards the edge of the platform. She raises her arms in the air before diving into the water.

I instantly scramble to take my clothes off, dumping them in a hasty manner before running down the platform and diving into the water. I quickly submerge and hear Davina giggle as she swims towards me "you are a little vixen" I say as I swim towards her making her giggle again as I pull her towards me and she wraps her arms around my neck, her eyes lock with mine and I smile, placing one of my hands on the small of her back before she leans up and kisses me making me close my eyes as I cup her cheek with my other hand.

I feel her wrap her legs around my waist as the kiss deepens making me groan as I feel my cock harden. I pull her closer making her breasts press against my chest making my cock twitch and I groan against her lips making her pull away for a brief moment with a smile on her face.

I smile before recapturing her lips with mine, deepening the kiss with a bit of tongue making her moan. She pulls away with a smile and unwraps her arms from around my neck "come on, let's swim" she says before moving away and dunking under the water, I dunk myself under the water and look around for her.

I smirk as I find her below me swimming about and my eyes rake over her body before landing on her ass. I swim down after her and grab her at the waist making her look back at me with a smile and she twists herself around and I pull her to me, pressing my lips against hers.

She pulls away and swims away, swimming upwards towards the surface. I swim up after her, keeping my eyes on her ass and as she submerges, I pinch her ass making her giggle as I pop my head up. I grab her and pull her to me and I kiss her rather intensely making her moan. She places her hands on either side of my face and I tilt my head as I deepen the kiss making her push herself into me making her breasts press against my chest making me groan.