Chapter 8

The next day....

Davina's pov

I arrive back at the house after going for a jog around the block, I woke up really early this morning and struggled to get back to sleep so I decided to go for a jog which was rather refreshing so I make note to try and go for a jog every morning.

I walk into the house and see Liz in her sheriff uniform standing in the kitchen making a batch of coffee "hey Liz" I say making turn to me "oh hi Davina, you're up early, you and Caroline don't have to be up for another hour" Liz says glancing at the clock on the wall. "I couldn't sleep so I went for a jog round the block" I explain as I walk over to the counter "okay, do you want some coffee?" she asks making me instantly nod my head "yes please" I say rather eagerly what? I like coffee, that stuff does wonders.

Liz smiles and turns to pour me a cup of coffee "it's fresh" she says as she sets it on the counter facing me and gently slides it over to me "thank you" I respond as I grab the cup of steaming coffee, sitting myself on the chair as I cup my hands around the cup to warm up my hands as it was a little chilly out despite feeling a little warm and sweaty from my jog.

I sigh as I inhale the heavenly smell before blowing on it and taking a small sip "this is good coffee Liz" I say looking over at her "thank you, I'm glad to see someone appreciates my coffee making skills" she responds "Caroline doesn't?" I ask "she's not really much of a coffee person, I'm the only one who really drinks coffee in this house" she replies "what of your husband?" I ask "I'm divorced" she replies making my eyes widen "oh I'm sorry" I apologise making her smile and shake her head. "It's alright dear" she replies before picking up her coffee and heading for the door "I'll be leaving for work in ten minutes make sure Caroline wakes up soon yeah?" she says "of course" I respond nodding my head as she leaves.

....

Once I've finished my coffee I wash and clean the cup and put it away before heading upstairs to go take a shower since I stink of sweat which isn't very attractive or appealing so a shower is in order. I grab some clothes on my way to the bathroom, trying to stay out of Caroline's way who has just recently woke up and is on the phone ranting to Elena.

...

After taking a shower I remain in the bathroom getting dry before proceeding to get dressed, today I've chosen to wear a black cardigan over a black crop top with a deep plunge so it does sort of reveal my cleavage but oh well, I'm also wearing black fish net tights under a pair of denim skinny jeans and black boots.

Davina's outfit

I walk out of the bathroom and into the room I share with Caroline as I let my hair down from the messy bun I had it in

I walk out of the bathroom and into the room I share with Caroline as I let my hair down from the messy bun I had it in. Caroline stops what she's doing and looks at me, scanning me up and down but I ignore her as I walk over to the dresser and sit down.