Chapter 9

Continues from previous chapter....

Davina's pov

Rebekah pulls up outside her house and we get out the car, I walk behind her as we walk up the steps leading to the house which looks different to how it was the other night when they were hosting the party.

Rebekah opens the door and we walk in "brothers I'm home and I have a friend over so don't be dicks" she says making me giggle as I shut the door behind me. "We would never Rebekah. Now who is this friend of yours that you've brought to us?" a dirty blonde haired man asks appearing at the top of the stairs before making his way down.

"This is Davina she was at the party, she's new to town" Rebekah answers glancing at me making the dirty blonde haired guy look at me. "Pleasure to meet you love, the names Klaus" he says making me blush slightly at him calling me love "likewise" I respond making his eyes widen "what a peculiar accent where are you from?" he asks "Russia" I respond "what are you doing all the way here?" he asks looking at me suspiciously making me frown.

"I'm an exchange student" I respond "Nik lay off the girl please, she's the only friend I have and the only person I like so please don't scare her off" Rebekah says "it's okay, I'm not one to easily be scared off. I'm a tough girl" I say keeping eye contact with Klaus as he's still looking at me as if he's trying to look into my soul.

"I'm just asking simple questions, I do apologise love if I'm coming across as..." he says but I cut him off "suspicious? Don't worry I get it you don't know me" I say and nobody will know anything about me other than what I tell them. I can't have people finding out about what I can do and where I'm really from, they won't understand me and will think of me as a freak plus Phil Coulson said it would put me at risk if anybody knew.

"Okay Nik get lost, we're going to have some girl time" Rebekah says grabbing my hand and leading me towards the stairs "have fun sister and Davina" Klaus responds before leaving the house as I head upstairs with Rebekah.

.....

1 hour later....

Kol's pov

I arrive back home after running a stupid errand for Nik, he wanted me to go hunt down some professor Shane for what reason he didn't care to elaborate on but I went and found him and he turned out to work at Whitmore college. He was a rather creepy guy, knew exactly who I was the moment I stepped through the door and started talking a load of nonsense, I ended up knocking him out as he was doing my head in.

After I knocked him out, I took his body and stuffed it in the trunk of my car and took him to a place where Nik asked me to take him so he could come and deal with him. 

I had to wait until Nik arrived before leaving and the professor woke up before I left and started talking a load of bollocks again until he started asking me questions about my witch knowledge. Somehow he knew I had a lot of knowledge about magic and witchcraft which is rather baffling how he knows since he's a human and shouldn't know any of that.

I knocked him out again when he started asking me what I knew about expression magic, why he was asking about something so dark and dangerous I don't know but what concerns me is how he knows about it in the first place. I don't like the feeling I got when I was near him, he gave me major creepy vibes and I just can't help but feel he's up to something so I will have to get answers from Nik about what is going on and why he asked me to hunt him down in the first place.

Anyway I was just glad to be away from that lunatic, I mean I know I'm a bit of a lunatic but the stuff he was coming out with my god he's another kind of lunatic.