Chapter 19

Two days later...

No one's pov

Davina and her brother were preparing to move into the apartment Liz is providing them with while they stay in Mystic Falls. Davina was suppose to be in school but she wasn't ready to leave her brother so soon and wanted him to get settled before she returned to school but she was doing school work from home so she was keeping up to date with everything.

Liz was currently packing up a box that was going to be taken to the apartment when there was a sudden knock at the door so she stopped what she was doing and glanced over at Davina who was folding and packing clothes while Arlo was giving her a hand.

Liz left the room and went to go answer the door, she opened the door to reveal Kol and Rebekah stood on the porch. "Kol? Rebekah? What are you doing here?" Liz asked "we were hoping to speak with you and Davina" Rebekah said "what for?" Liz questioned folding her arms across her chest.

"We have a proposition for Davina and Arlo" Kol replied Liz opened her mouth to respond but stopped as Davina came to the door. "Oh hey Kol, hey Rebekah what are you guys doing here?" she asked glancing at the guy she liked and the girl she was friends with.

"My brother and I wish to speak to you about a proposition for you and your brother" Rebekah explained making Davina frown "okay, what is it?" she asked "I know you and your brother are suppose to be moving into an apartment today but I have spoken to my siblings and I was wondering if you would like to come and stay with us" Kol offered making Davina's eyes widen and Liz instantly scoffed.

"No absolutely not!" Liz snapped "Liz" Davina started but Liz shook her head "no Davina, look I don't particularly like the fact you hang with these people but I draw the line at you staying with them. They're dangerous people, they can't be trusted and as your guardian it's my responsibility to ensure yours and your brothers safety" Liz said and Davina just sighed.

"Liz I appreciate everything you've done for me and what you've so far done for my brother and I know you care about our safety but I am capable of making my own decisions for my brother and I" Davina replied "you might not trust Kol and Rebekah because of past differences but I do trust them, they haven't given me a reason not too and I'm not saying I'm going to accept their offer. I'm just willing to hear what they want to offer" Davina added making Liz sigh as she turned her attention back to Kol and Rebekah.

"Why do you want me and my brother to stay with you?" Davina asked "we care about you, you're my friend and you're something to my brother so we would like for you to come stay for us for as long as you like" Rebekah explained "you would be a lot safer with us than you would living in apartment on your own" Kol said "I can take care of myself you know, I'm a big girl" Davina replied making him smile slightly.

"I know you can love, I just figured it would be a nice idea for you to stay with us" Kol replied "well the offer is tempting but while I might be okay with the idea, I can't say the same for my brother. He is painfully shy around people he doesn't know, he gets scared easily especially of things that go bump in the night" Davina replied "we understand and we'll make sure he feels comfortable at ours" Rebekah assured her.

"Vina?" Arlo spoke as he appeared behind Liz and Davina making them turn to him. "Hey little bro" Davina said as he walked towards her, wearily eyeing Kol and Rebekah. Arlo starts speaking but in Sokovian so Liz, Kol and Rebekah don't know what he's saying.

Davina responds to him, speaking in Sokovian and Kol admires the way every word sounds as it falls from her lips. He actually finds it rather attractive that she speaks in her home language.