Chapter 39

Davina's pov

After choosing a bikini from my suitcase, I strip out of my clothes until I'm naked and slip the bikini on and look myself in the mirror, turning side to side as I inspect myself and smiling in satisfaction. I picked out a simple but cute white bikini that compliments my skin tone perfectly and the top gives good support for my breasts as it has built in cups and pushes my breasts up.

 I picked out a simple but cute white bikini that compliments my skin tone perfectly and the top gives good support for my breasts as it has built in cups and pushes my breasts up

I exit the room and walk out the bungalow where I find Kol laid out on a sun bed, shirtless and wearing only swimming trunks. The sun bed faces the ocean so he's facing away from me so he doesn't notice me right away.

I quietly walk over to him "hey" I say in a shy tone as I brush a loose strand of my hair behind my ear as he looks up and his mouth drops open making me blush as he rakes his eyes up and down my body before I carefully get on the sun bed with him, pressing myself up against his side.

He hums turning on his side and I giggle and bite my lip as he caresses my thigh "you look stunning" he muses as his lips brush against mine making my cheeks heat up "I've never really worn a bikini before so this is a first for me" I state feeling warmth flow through my body as he draws circles on my exposed thigh.

"We're going to have a really fun time together here" he states squeezing my hip "we are?" I ask raising an eyebrow "oh yeah, baby so forget about any worries you may have and just relax and enjoy this" he says as he caresses my cheek "oh I'm already relaxed and I'm definitely gonna enjoy the next few days" I respond before he kisses me, cupping my cheek as I place a hand on his chest.

I break the kiss "I recall you saying something about going for a swim?" I state raising an eyebrow "right, I did say that didn't I?" he ponders making me bite my lip as he trails a hand down the side of my body "you did" I respond "but now I just want to lay here all day with you like this and just embrace you" he says with a slight growl as he tugs me closer to him and squeezes my ass making me giggle.

"Well, you can embrace me as much as you want later but right now we're going for a swim" I say before pulling myself away from him and getting off the sun bed. He pouts making me giggle and shake his head "come on, you suggested it" I say grabbing his hand and lightly pulling at his arm. "Come on, come for a swim and you get access to all of this tonight" I say biting my lip as I bring his hand to my chest and place it at the top of my breasts before trailing it downwards and stopping just above the hem of my bikini bottoms making his eyes darken and he bites his lip.

I let go of his hand and slowly walk away, smirking to myself as I feel his eyes on my ass. I keep on walking until I reach the bottom of the little pier and brace myself before lifting my arms up in the air before diving into the water.

I hit the water and quickly swim to the surface. I turn around and look up as Kol appears on the pier "come on, the waters great. Don't be a bore" I tease and he scoffs playfully "I am no bore, darling" he retorts before cannon balling into the water making me laugh.