Chapter 7

The next day....

Davina's pov

I woke up a bit earlier than Caroline and grabbed some clothes before tip toeing my way to the bathroom since I didn't want to wake her up as she isn't a morning person and doesn't like being disturbed from her sleep until her alarm clock goes off.

I quietly enter the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I set my clothes down on the counter and using my telekinesis to turn the shower on as I start getting undressed.

Once I'm undressed, I get in the shower and stand under the shower head letting the warm water beat gently beat down on my body, wetting my hair and body. I run my hands through my damp hair before reaching for a bottle of shampoo and proceeding to shampooing my hair.

.

.

10 minutes later......

I turn off the shower and gently wing out the water from my hair before stepping out and wrapping a hair around my body before walking up to the sink. I wipe away the steam from the mirror and look myself in the mirror as I run a hand through my hair before pulling it up into a cute messy bun and tying it up with a bobble.

I move away from the sink and start drying my body until I'm completely dry and I drop the towel in the laundry basket by the door. I put on my matching navy blue Calvin Klein bra and panties, the material feeling soft and comfortable on my body, I also put in a three diamond belly button piercing.

Underwear and piercing

I grab my socks and slip them on my feet before putting on the grey cotton crop top I picked out to wear and pulling it over my head, onto my body

I grab my socks and slip them on my feet before putting on the grey cotton crop top I picked out to wear and pulling it over my head, onto my body. I grab the black leggings that I also picked out and pull them up my legs. Finally I then put on the white plaid shirt on over my crop top and I leave the buttons undone since it looks better that way. 

I grab my clothes that I wore the previous night and put them in the laundry basket before unlocking the door and exiting the bathroom to find an impatient and annoyed looking Caroline "finally, it's about time. I need to do my beauty routine" she says "sure, go right ahead I'm finished with the bathroom" I respond as I walk past her and head back to the room to put on some shoes.

I obviously don't have many shoes for choices so I just decided to wear my black ankle boots since I thought they would fit my outfit better than my converse. I quickly put on the boots and look myself in the mirror liking how well the outfit looks on me and how well everything looks together.

Outfit