Chapter 27

Meanwhile.....

On the outskirts of Mystic Falls...

No one's pov

A black car was pulling up at a run down building which had fencing around it and a red sign which said 'keep out' but whenever has anyone paid attention or abided by such signs. Certainly not the person driving the car that's for sure.

The driver drove through a part of the fence which was badly damaged and just had a massive gaping hole, big enough for a car to drive through. They drove all the way up to the building and parked up round a corner.

The car suddenly shut off and the door opened and out stepped the green haired, pale skinned girl that Davina bumped into on her date with Kol.

A door to the building opened and out stepped a man with black hair and a bit of a mustache, caramel like eyes and lightly tanned olive skin. "You were gone a while" he spoke and the girl just smirked "didn't mean to be but at least I'm here now" she replied as she approached him "something happen?" he asked with his arms folded "I think I bumped into one of my sisters today" the girl replied making the man's eyes widen.

"Seriously? Are you sure?" he asked making her sigh "not 100% but I just felt something when I bumped into this girl, I felt a connection to her and she seemed familiar to me. Also I heard her date call her Davina and that's one of my sisters names" the girl replied "we will look into it but for now someone's been waiting for you" the man replied with a small smile tugging at his lips and the girl smiled before entering the building.

The man leads the green haired girl up a flight of stairs and over to a little crib set in the far corner. She walked over and cooed at the little baby in the crib who was wide awake and wiggling about "hey baby girl, I think I might have just found one of your aunties" she cooed as she reached a hand into the crib and gently tickled the little girls belly making her giggle.

She pulled her hand back as the man came up from behind her and planted a kiss on the side of her face "I hope she is your sister, I know how much it means to you to find your family Lorna" the man spoke "minus the dad because you know he's literally a ghost and I can't seem to find out anything about him other than he had three other kids" the girl now known as Lorna replied "and therefore you have siblings because of him" the guy responded making her nod "I just hope they accept me. I mean I am a stranger to them and they have no idea I exist Marcos" Lorna said "I'm sure they will" Marcos replied kissing her on the forehead before Lorna gently took the baby out of the crib and cradled her to her chest as she began to hum a lullaby she regularly sung to her.

Meanwhile in Sokovia...

Pietro and and Wanda Maximoff were brought forward to Strucker, they had electrical collars around their necks and electrical hand cuffs around their wrists, both of which restricted them from using their powers because if they tried, they would be electrocuted, not lethally though.

"Why are we here? Another test or something?" Pietro asked his accent was thick "we have some news for you" Strucker replied as he turned to face them as he had been looking out the glass window. "We don't care" Wanda spoke with her chin tilted up as she held her head up high and glared at the man before her "oh but I think you will care about this" Strucker replied waving his hand.

"What makes you think that?" Pietro questioned with narrowed eyes "because it's regarding your sister" Strucker revealed and he smirked as their eyes widened and the scowls they previously wore on their faces softened "liar!" Wanda spat tugging on her restraints "she's dead!" she snapped tears visibly brimming her eyes.