Chapter 3

The next day....

No one's pov

Caroline was downstairs waiting for Davina to come down "what's taking her so long? I have cheer practice today" she said as she glanced at her wrist "she'll be down any second and remember what I said about being nice" Liz warned making Caroline roll her eyes. "What I want to know is why did did you wait until she showed up to tell me we're housing a foreign exchange student?" she questioned her mother "it was a last minute thing, she was suppose to go somewhere else but it fell through at the last minute and I heard about it so I offered to take her on and I spoke to your school principle about it" Liz explained to her daughter and her heart beat didn't falter indicating she was lying so Caroline believed her. Liz was actually pretty good at lying that her heart beat never really faltered.

"Well a warning would've been nice" Caroline retorted "I'm sorry but she's staying here okay and please be nice to her, she's had a tough time and she could really do with some friends" Liz replied "well she can make friends elsewhere at the school, I'm not being her friend just because she's now my roommate" Caroline replied "I just want you to be nice to her and also she isn't aware of any of the supernatural stuff that goes on here, she doesn't even know about vampires, werewolves and witches so be careful around her, I don't want her finding out" Liz warned making her daughter sigh.

"Don't worry mom no outsiders will ever know this towns secret not even some exchange student" Caroline replied before turning her head as she head footsteps approaching the top of the stairs so she went quiet.

Davina entered the living room wearing a black faux leather jacket over a maroon top with black faux leather pants and black converse

Davina's outfit

"Nice outfit now let's go, I don't wanna be late" Caroline said as she walked past Davina as she exited the room

"Nice outfit now let's go, I don't wanna be late" Caroline said as she walked past Davina as she exited the room. "I'm sorry about her, she'll come around" Liz told Davina who just nodded "it's okay Liz, I understand" Davina replied and Liz just smiled, she was a very shy but sweet girl.

Caroline honked her car "hurry up!" she yelled so Davina ran out the house and walked up over to the car "sorry" she apologised "whatever" Caroline replied as she started driving away from the house.

---

Caroline pulls up in the school parking lot and Davina looks around in awe, the school here is a lot different to the ones back in Sokovia well the schools that haven't been destroyed by falling bombs. Caroline and Davina get out the car "I'll drop you off at the principle's office but then you're on your own" Caroline explained making Davina frown as she walked beside her. "You're suppose to show me around" she said making Caroline stop "no, my mom told me I need to show you around but I'm not going too as I have better things to do than show you around so I'm going to be nice and drop you off at the principle's office and that's all I'm doing you got that?" Caroline questioned as she stared at Davina "yes" she replied holding her head up, keeping her face emotionless.