Chapter 13

The next day....

Kol's pov

I watch Davina as she sleeps beside me her chest steadily rising and falling and she looks so calm and peaceful compared to last night when she had that nightmare. I don't know what kind of nightmare she was having but it was pretty obvious that it was bad and I wish I knew what it was so I could make her feel better. 

I don't know what's wrong with me but I just didn't like seeing her in such distress and hearing her sob in the bathroom it tugged at my heart and I just wanted to make all her hurt and distress go away. I wanted to help her and thankfully after some talking she opened the door and let me in and when I saw her sat practically curled up with her knees pulled to her chest with tears streaming down her face, it made my heart sink and I have no idea why when I only met her a few days ago.

Rebekah kept stopping by during the night to check how she was doing as she was concerned about her and whenever she saw that Davina was fine and peacefully sleeping, she'd look relieved and go back to her own room.

I haven't really slept I probably slept for about 2 hours last night and that's it, I just couldn't sleep and I think that was partially because I was worried about Davina.

I pull myself from my thoughts as I hear Davina begin to stir before her eyes flutter open and she squints as she looks at me. "Kol?" she asks "the one and only love, how are you feeling?" I ask "I'm feeling okay, how long have you been awake?" she asks turning onto her side so she's fully facing me "a while" I respond "have you just been staring at me the whole time?" she asks "I wasn't really staring, I was simply admiring you. You looked so peaceful" I say making her cheeks flush pink.

"Well I should get up and get dressed I have school" she says turning onto her back before sitting up so I sit up after her. "Why don't you skip school today?" I suggest making her cock an eyebrow at me "why would I do that?" she asks "because it'll be fun and I think you could do with the day off" I respond and she purses her lips together, gently biting her bottom lip.

"What would I do?" she asks "spend the day with me, I can guarantee you'll have a good time with me" I respond "I guess it wouldn't hurt to skip just the once" she says making me smile "that's the spirit" I respond "okay well I'm gonna get dressed" she replies getting off my bed.

"I'll meet you downstairs" I say before getting off my bed and heading into my bathroom to take a shower.

-----

20 minutes later....

I walk downstairs and hear Davina talking with Rebekah in the living room so I head into the room and smile as I see her sitting there on the couch. She turns her head and smiles as she sees me before standing up "you look great love" I compliment looking her up and down. She's wearing a black choker around her neck, a black and white striped off the shoulder top, black skinny jeans and navy green and white trainer pumps.

Davina's outfit