Prologue

"We're going now Papa" a matured woman said to the old man as she walk to his direction to give him a hug.

"Alright, take care ok? Your woman is pregnant" the old man said and patted her back.

The matured woman giggle and nod her head. "Don't let Mama eat chocolates ok? And tell to my little sister that she should sleep because she's gonna be late at school again" she said to him.

The old man smile at the woman and nod his head endlessly. "We'll get going now grandpa" a girl said as she put her purse on her shoulder.

"Alright, get your family safe and sound young lady" the old man said and stand up to give his granddaughter a hug.

The matured woman giggle and nod her head anyways. "Of course, now that we will have our second child I will surely make her safe" the woman said.

The old man smile, "You two should really get married my dear. You doesn't want your second child to be a Kim again" the old man said.

The two women chuckle and nod their heads. "We're coming there grandpa, I already finish studying and I'm still working at the company as a part of business management so I guess we can get married next week" the matured woman said and giggle.

The girl smack her should playfully and blush. "Aww~ look Papa, you made her shy" the matured woman said and pinch her cheeks.

"Aish! Just get the hell out of the house and make sure to have fun there ok?" the old man said and hug the matured woman and the girl.

"Yes grandpa, don't worry about us that much" the girl said and hug the old man back.

"Daddy! Mommy! I'm ready" a 4 years old girl said running down the stairs.

"Well, it's time to go I guess" the old man said and chuckle at his granddaughter's daughter. "Yeah, it is really our real time" the girl said and chuckle.

"Pops, we'll get going now and please look fow moms" the 4 years old girl said and peck the old man's cheeks.

The old man giggle and nod his head. "You three should really head out now" he said and lead them to the door.

The three chuckle at the old man's action and nod their head. They then walk towards the matured woman's car and head out.

"Babe" the girl said and look at her lover in the driver seat. "Hmm?" the matured woman hummed and look at her for a moment before looking back at the road.

"I love you... always remember that" she said and smile. Her lover smile back at her and said, "I love you too, you already know that."

"Mommy Daddy, are we going to the amusement park?" the 4 years old girl ask that made the two to look at her.

"Of course, we will treat you princess" the girl said and smile on the kid.

They suddenly saw a light that light up the whole car that made the girl on the driver seat to look at the road with a shock face.

She then move the steering wheel to the right that made her widen her eyes because it took them to the forest.

Their car suddenly bump into the tree that made the family to black out.
______________
Second book! Welcome guys!