34: Young Chaeyoung

No one's PoV
Chaeyoung happily skip her way towards the gate of the school. She made friends with a guy named Jackson.

Who is from China as he introduce himself. Chaeyoung won't lie if she didn't say that she doesn't gave a tiny crush for the latter.

She look at her both side to just to see their car is not on the side. She pout as she didn't saw their car.

"Ohh... Chaeyoung" the said girl look at her back to see one of her seniors. "Nichkhun sunbae-nim" Chaeyoung bow down.

Nichkhun smile as he squat down on Chaeyoung's level. "Why are you still here?" he ask her as Chaeyoung pout.

"Our car is still not here" Chaeyoung said as she look around. Nichkhun did the same thing as he frown.

"I didn't see any of your father's car here" Nichkhun said to her as he look at Chaeyoung.

The younger pout more at what Nichkhun just said. "Come on, we can take the bus" Nichkhun stands up as he put his hand on his side.

"Really?" Chaeyoung ask as Nichkhun nod his head. "I saw the nearest bus stop here and it can drop us to the nearest bus stop to your house" he said.

Chaeyoung nod her head as she put her hand in Nichkhun's hand. They are about to walk away when someone called the girl.

"Chaeyoung!" Chaeyoung look at her back as her cheeks suddenly became flush. She just saw her new friend, Jackson.

"Sunbae-nim" Jackson bow down in front of Nichkhun as the guy gave him a nod. "Where are you going?" he ask Jackson.

Jackson look up, "I'm going to the bus stop" Jackson said. Chaeyoung smile widely as she quickly remove her grip from Nichkhun and get Jackson's hand.

"Let's go! We're about to go there also" she said as she jump up and down. Nichkhun look at Chaeyoung as if he knew what the latter is feeling right now.

"Alright, let's go" Nichkhun held both Jackson and Chaeyoung's hand that made the girl to pout.

The three of them walk to the nearest bus stop as Nichkhun let Jackson and Chaeyoung sat at the bench.

"Hey Jackson, your mother won't fetch you?" Nichkhun ask Jackson as the guy look at her and nod.

"Yes sunbae, she and dad are both busy" he answer as Nichkhun gave him a nod. A bus stop in front of them as Jackson quickly stand up.

"Wait, where are you going?" Chaeyoung also stands up as she look at Jackson in confusion. The guy look at her and smile.

"This bus will pass by at our house so I'll get going now Chaeyoung, sunbae-nim" Jackson said and bow down in front of them.

Nichkhun gave his a smile and patter his shoulder. "Take care kid, I can feel that you know how to defend yourself" he said to him.

Jackson smile as he nod his head, "Of course sunbae, I'm learning fetching" he said proudly.

Chaeyoung gave him a smile as she gave the guy a hug. "Jackson, take care" she said to him.

The guy blush as he shyly return the hug. It's not like he doesn't got hug by a woman.

Ji-eun and Taeyeon always hug him, and now that the Jeon's have another kid which is a woman, he's pretty sure that he'll get hug by them.

Nichkhun shook his head as he remove Chaeyoung's body away from Jackson. "The bus is about to drive away, go now" Nichkhun said.

Jackson gave him a smile before bowing down and running towarss the bus. He step inside as the door close behind him.

He look outside and wave at Chaeyoung as the girl wave back at him. "Bye Jackson!" Chaeyoung said as the bus drives away.