22: Young Mina

No one's PoV
Little Mina can be seen at the park with tears in her eyes. She's playing with her friends but she trip that cause to have wounds in her knees.

"Mina! What happened?" the oldest, Solar ask as she saw Mina sitting on the floor while she's looking at her knees.

"I trip" Mina said quietly as Miyeon look at her with sad eyes and hug her. "We can call an ambulance" she whisper to her.

Mina smile as she shool her head. "I just need a first aid kit, can you two buy me one?" she ask as Solar and Miyeon look at each other.

They then look at Mina with a smile and nod their heads. "We'll just go to the convience store ok? Don't go anywhere" Solar said to her.

Mina smile as she nod her head then tried to stand up. "I'll help you" Miyeon said as she place Mina's arms over her shoulder.

Mina then sat down under the tree as Solar look at her. "Wait for us ok?" she said as Mina nod her head.

"I'm fine unnie, you can leave me behind" Mina said to her as Solar nod her head and look at Miyeon. "Let's go" she said as Miyeon nod her head.

Mina look at the two figure as she look around the place. "Do you need a handkewchief?" Mina flinch when she heard a voice.

She look at her right side to see a girl, around her age and smile. "No need" she said as she look at the left side.

The girl then get her handkerchief in her pocket as she approach Mina. The latter flinch when she felt her knees being touched.

"Don't wowwy, I'm not a bad pewson" the girl said to Mina as Mina just look at her. The girl then place her handkerchief on Mina's wound.

"Thewe, you just need to apply fiwst aid latew" the girl said and stands up. She's about to walk away but Mina held her wrist.

"What's your name?" Mina ask her as the girl smile at her. "My name is Pwanpwiya" she said as Mina look at her eyes and nod.

"Mina!" the said girl then look at her left side to see Solar with Miyeon. Pranpriya saw the two approaching as she gently remove Mina's grip and ran away.

"Wait!-" Mina cut herself off as Pranpriya is already away from her place. Solar and Miyeon look at where Mina is looking at and saw no one.

"Mina, who are you calling there?" Miyeon ask her as she sat down and place the cotton, alcohol and band aid.

Mina shook her head as she get the alcohol and cotton as she apply it on her wounds. Mina is smart, she's very well known in her school because of how advance she is.

The thing is, she started school at the age of 3 but she stop studying for awhile because of her age.

Everyone in school- even her seniors- doesn't know why she's friends with Solar. And yes, Solar is the chaotic type of person which is differenf from Mina.

They even thought that Mina is the princess of Japan but she's J.Y Park's 3rd adopted daughter, which she is proud of.

Her parents are J.Y Park's employee in their business in Japan. Her parents got in a car accident when they are about to fetch Mina, from her babysitter.

Mina's parents is a big help for J.Y Park that's why he decided to adopt Mina. "No one" Mina said to her as she place down the cotton and get a band aid.

She then smile as she saw her favorite design, penguins. Even if she's very smart and elagant, she's still have this weird side.

"Really, Mina?" Solar ask her as she cross her arms. Mina look at Solar with a confused look. "What?" she ask her.