32: Young Momo

No one's PoV
Little Momo is walking around as she saw a butterfly. She got interested om it as she follow where the butterfly flies.

The butterfly is pretty. It has a colorful wings that made it attract Momo. She follows it until it suddenly disappear.

"Wahh~ why did it suddenly disappear?" she ask herself as she look around the street. It looks creepy to her.

She feels like she's in the said ghost town. She walk more further as she saw a light pose in the middle of the side walk.

She quickly walk towards it as she look around. It's just the only light pose in the streets which is weird for her.

Did she really just came in the said ghost town in the town? Because if she did, she would really freak out.

"Hello?" she called as her voice echo. Yeah, it's an open town but her voice really echoed around the town.

"Is there.... anyone who can help me?" she ask even tho no one heard her. She stayed in her position as she doesn't want to be lost.

"What can I help you?" she flinch as a voice suddenly ask her. Momo clap her hands as she close her eyes and pray.

"I should have brought Dahyun's bible and cross" she mumble as her body shake violently.

"Hello?" Momo flinch again as she close her eyes tightly while crossing her fingers. "Hey..." her body shook violently as someone tap her shoulder.

The person seems to know what does Momo is thinking right now that made the person to giggle.

"I'm not a ghost that you think" the person said as Momo's body stop from shaking. She slowly open her eyes as she didn't turn around.

"... T-then, what a-are you" the person giggle as Momo stutter. "I'm a vampiwe!" Momo scream as she look at her back.

She then starts to hit the person as the person only laugh at her while defending herself. Momo then stop hitting the person as she saw that it's a kid.

Yeah, a kid like her that made her to retrive her hands away from her. She glare at the kid as the kid stop from laughing and wiped her tears.

"I got you thewe" she said and breath out. She got a pretty good laugh because of how Momo is scared. "Psh.... it's not funny!" Momo said to her.

The girl giggle as she patted Momo's head. "It's fine, you can just tell me that youw scawed" the girl said.

Momo push her hand away from her head as she sat down at the floor. The girl sat down beside her as she look around.

"What awe you even doing hewe? It's almost 6" Momo look at her before sighing. "I got lost because I follow a butterfly" she said.

The girl's face lit up as Momo said a butterfly. "Whewe is it? I want to see it!" the girl exclaim as she look around.

Momo look at the empty road and shook her head. "It suddenly disappear" she said as the girl's smile faded.

The girl smile sadly as she look around as well. The silence took the two's surrounding making the two feels like they are alone.

The girl glance at Momk before facing her. "I'm Pwanpwiya" she said as she bring out her hand for a handshake.

Momo look at the girl first, she's gonna lie if she say that the girl doesn't look beautiful. Yes, she maybe dirty because of some dirt but she's beautiful.

Momo then glance at Pranpriya's hands that made Pranpriya to look at her own. She quickly wiped her hands on her shirt and smile again.

"How about you? What's youw name?" she ask her. Momo gave the girl a small smile before accepting her hands.

"I'm Momo" she said as the girl smile widely. "Momo, nice to meet you, whewe awe you fwom?" she ask her.

Momo's eyes widen, did the girl ask her where is she from? So someone saw that she's a foreigner? "I'm... from.... Japan" she said as the girl smile.

"Weally? Youw also a foweignew like me?" Pranpriya ask that shocks Momo. She doesn't even look like a foreigner is her eyes!?

"What? I thought your a Korean....?" Momo said more like asking as she scratch her head. Pranpriya shook her head and giggle.

"I'm not, I'm fwom Thailand" she said as Momo look up with furrow eyebrow and nod her head.

"Ms. Hirai!" Pranpriya quickly stands up as she heard someone called for the girl. "Ahh... they awe looking fow you" she said.

Momo look Pranpriya before standing up as well and bow down. "It's fun talking with you" she said as Pranpriya bow down.

"We can-" Momo's words got cut off when someone yelled again. "Ms. Hirai!" Pranpriya ran away as she saw some shadows are appearing.

"Ms. Hirai! We finally saw you!" one of the man said as he saw Momo. "Sorry if I suddenly got lost, I follow a butterfly and have a talk with-" when she turn to her side, Pranpriya is nowhere to be found.

The men look around to see no one. "Who is it Ms. Hirai?" Momo shook her head as she gave them a smile.

-Time skip-

Momo quickly ran to the place where she saw Pranpriya after she heard the bell rang. She look around as she pant.

She then sat down beside the light pose as she get her tumbler and drank her water.

"You shouldn't have wan like that" she flinch as the water from the tumbler came out of the tumbler that shook her dress.

She then cough as Pranpriya widen her eyes and quickly pat Momo's back. "Why would you even scare me like that Lice?" Momo said as she couch on every words.

Pranpriya gave her an apologetic smile. "I didn't scawe you ok? Youw just awen't that weady" she said.

Pranpriya glance at Momo's dress as she shook her head. She then get her handkerchief and gave it to Momo.

"Go and wipe the watew" she said. Momo get the handkerchief as she tried to wipe the water from her dress but it only spread.

Momo pout as she could only feel the wetness of her dress. Pranpriya could only get her handkerchief and sigh.

"I'm sowwy" she said as Momo look at her with a smile. "It's not your fault Lice, don't worry" Momo called Pranpriya as 'Lice'.

She called her like that because she's little than her. She just can't pronounce Pranpriya's name because she always get confused.

And Pranpriya agreed that she can call her 'Lice' since her other name starts with 'L'.

Pranpriya look at her as she shook her head. "That's not what I mean" Momo's face frown as she heard what she said.

"What do you mean then?" she ask her. "I want to say sowwy because I'll be leaving" Pranpriya said.

Momo's face shows both surprise and sad emotion. She quickly hug Pranpriya as she shook her head.

"No, I can't lose a friend" she said with teary eyes. Pranpriya hug her back as she pat Momo's back.

"You won't lose me Peach, I'll come back" she said as Momo just shook her head. "I don't want too, please just stay" she said.

Pranpriya could only shook her head as Momo's request and pull away. "I can't, I can't leave my fathew behind" she said.

Momo look at her with sad eyes. "I'll let your father come stay with you here, please don't leave me... your my only friend" she plead.

Pranpriya smile sadly at her. "But appa alweady accept the pwoject, I'm sowwy" she said as she stand up.

Momo could only cry as she saw Pranpriya's figure is fading. She sob hard as she stand up and weakly get her bag.

"Ms. Hirai!" Momo's vision suddenly started to blurry as she keep on crying. Her breathing shorten as she saw some people are walking to her direction.

She wave at them weakly after she lay on the ground. "Momo! Hey! Are you ok!?" the last thing she heard before she passed out.
________________
Hey! Sorry for not updating, it's because the ending is already near in this story so yeah. By the way, I can't update the other book so tomorrow, expect to have a double update. Hope y'all like it!