5: Thailand

Mina's PoV
Days have past and now we're here in our mansion- technically, Dad's mansion. "Mina, did you bring some swimming clothes?" Nayeon unnie ask.

"No, why would I bring one?" I ask as she look at me confusedly. "Appa said that we're going to stay at the beach" she said.

"Really? I don't have one then" I said to her as she nod her head. "I think you left one swimming attire here" Jihyo said coming out of nowhere.

"I'll get it then" I said and walk towards my old room. "Hmmm... where is it?" I ask as I look at my huge closet.

I mean, who's girl would only have one side or worst one small cabinet? It's probably not me. I then open the drawer as nothing welcome my eyes.

"Ugh! I can't even find it" I groan as I mess my hair. I'll just buy one if we came at Thailand, that's a good idea right?

I have money so it wouldn't be that bad. I was about to walk out when my eyes caught a small box. Wait, did I left it here?

Dad is actually at our old house because his mansion is getting renovated at the moment. I walk towards the box and squat down.

"Mina" I mumble as I trace the engraved name on the lid of the box. This is the box when I was still on my childhood days.

I also used it when we're still in high school at collage, talking about how frustrated I was when Dad is only thinking about Lisa....

How frustrated I was when Priya left.... How frustrated I was when Dad almost adopt Lisa but he said that he's just going to let them live there and when they can stand on their own, he will let them be.

How frustrated I was when Dad arranged us in marriage with Mr. Bang's sons. How frustrated I was when he let us marry Lisa in Japan where it is illegal.

But he have ways and he trust the person that arranged it yet we will know that we're not even married.

Yes, the marriage isn't even registered but we all live in one house for a whole 2 months!? Ugh! I then get the box and hid it under my shirt.

I'm thankful that it's quite small and not that big as a shoe box. "Ohh... Mina, did you found one?" I got startle when Jeongyeon unnie came out of nowhere.

I shook my head as I walk ahead of her to go out. "Really? Then you'll just buy?" she ask as I hum in response.

"Let's go then, Dad said that we're going to the airport now" she said as she quickly drag me towards the others.

To be honest, it's quite strange to be honest. Tzuyu, Momo, Sana, Jeongyeon unnie and I talked about something.

Which is gonna be weird because they confess that they like Jihyo, Dahyun, Nayeon unnie and Chaeyoung- which is what I said.

Sana unnie and Momo unnie both chose Dahyun. I kinda grow of liking to Chaeyoung, the youngest among the real sisters.

But now, I don't have it.... Lisa occupies my heart, our hearts. "Just sleep for now, I know all of you finsh your works all day" Appa said as I close my eyes.

Jihyo's PoV
"Finally!" I stretch as we finally reach our destination, Thailand. My back hurts as we spents some hours inside the airplane, with a not so comfortable chair.

"That chair is not so comfortable" Tzuyu said as she pass by me. "Yeah, it is" I mumble as we walk down the airplane.

"Wow! This place looks amazing!" Nayeon unnie squeal as she jump up and down. Appa smile at her reaction.

"If you walk out of the airport, it's more exciting" he said as he starts to walk away. We also follow him as we look around the airport.

It's spacious, not gonna like but I already like the vibe just here in the airport. "Wahh! I feel like I just want to live here" Jeongyeon unnie said.