13: Lisa in the house

Mina's PoV
We finally exited the airport. Tzuyu and Mingyu both walk out first before us because Mingyu almost punch Lisa.

Yes! How dare he hit Lisa!? I mean, even if we already hit Lisa back then- Ok! It's because we're blind ok?

If we just really know that Lisa is Pranpriya, then we wouldn't treat her like a trash! Aish! It's so frustrating!

"Unnie, can I look at theiw house?" my thoughts got interrupted when Lisa spoke. Ji-eun unnie look at us before looking at Lisa again.

"I don't think that's-" Jihyo cut Ji-eun unnie by tapping her shoulder. "It's fine, we can bring her there" she said.

Ji-eun unnie smile at us as we all jod our head. "Yey! Thank you unnie!" Lisa said as she kiss Ji-eun unnie's cheeks.

She then run to our direction as she hug as all. When she finish, we all blush as we look down. "Awe they sick?" Lisa ask the others.

They all giggle as we look up. "They're not sick ok?" Mark said as Lisa nod her head. "Let's go now" Jeongyeon unnie said.

Lisa then look at the others as she wave at them. "Bye oppas and unnies!" she said as the others smile and wave back.

-Time skip-

"Wow!" Lisa exclaim as soon as we're finally in the mansion. We all heard footstep coming to our direction as we step inside.

"My daughters!" yes, Dad came first because we want to spend more time with Lisa and we want to spend more vacations.

He quickly hug all of us as he look at Lisa. Lisa smile at him and bow her head. "Good mowning Mw. Pawk" she said.

Appa look at her and smile as he walk towards her direction and hug her. "You can call me Dad" he said as Lisa's eyes became teary.

Aww.... she's so cute! She quickly hug him back as Appa smile and rub her back. "She's so vulnerable" I heard Nayeon unnie said.

"We should always be with her" I said to them as they all look at me and nod their heads. As we're looking at them, someone rang the doorble.

"Ms. Myoui, Mr. Bhuwakul is here" I curse as Bambam suddenly show up. What could have happen and why is he here?

I look at the maid that is beside me and nod my head, indicating that she can open the gate.

I heard a familiar roaring car outside the mansion. Lisa and Dad both broke the hug as Lisa wipe her tears.

"I'm sowwy Mw. Pawk, I just wemembew what my gwandpa said to me" she said to him. Appa look at her confused.

"What did Mr. Bruschweiler said?" he ask her. Lisa is about to say something when someone spoke.

"Mina!" I look at the door to see Bambam. He's about to approach me when he froze and look at Lisa's direction.

"L-lisa?" he ask as Lisa look at him. "Who awe you?" she ask him as he got shock. I walk over him and held his arms.

"She doesn't remember anything" I mumble as he gasp and nod his head. "I-uhh... I just remember someone that looks like you" Bambam said to Lisa.

Lisa smile and nod her head towards him, "Alwight" she said and look around. "I wanna see the whole mansion" she said.

Jihyo's PoV
"This is the living room, this is where we would gather around and enjoy our time" I said as Lisa nod her head.

I'm actually touring her around because Appa said so. The others all have something to do so here I am, stuck with her.

"The TV is massive" she said as she look at the TV. "Yes it is, Mina always play her Playstation here" I said to her.