7: The heiress 2

Jisoo's PoV
I shook my head as I look at Yeji's fading figure. She's always like that, ignoring Lisa because of her childish mind.

"Yeji!" I called but she just ignore me. I look at Lisa who's looking down, she's probably stopping herself from crying.

"Hey Lis" I called. She quickly look up to see me as I saw her eyes full of tears. "Unnie" she said as she quickly stand up to hug me.

"Aigo!" I said as I hug her back and pat her. She's crying again, how am I going to stop her from crying?

"Lisa" Rosé sigh as she saw her cousin crying on my shoulder. "Why is she always mad? Did I do something wwong?" she ask as she sob.

"It's not like that ok?" Somi said as she pat Lisa's back. Jackson and Mark look at Lisa as they sigh, "Don't worry we're going to talk to her" the two said as I shook my head.

"Give her time" I said as they quickly sat down and give Lisa a pat on her back. "I don't get Yeji unnie, I always make hew happy but she can't even show some emotions" Lisa mumble.

"Shh... she'll show some, don't worry about it" Rosé said as we quickly heard that Lisa stop from sobbing. "She fell asleep" we all look at each other as Somi said it.

Mark stand up and get Lisa from my embrace. He then look at us as we nod our head in agreement.

"She fell asleep again, what if she can't get enough sleep?" Jackson ask as Mark quickly brought Lisa towards her bedroom.

I sigh, "I don't know" I said truthfully. Yeji actually hated Lisa because of her childish mind. It's not like she hate her back then but now is the worst.

We didn't actually expect her to hate her unnie. What could have gone wrong right? After the incidence, Lisa got in coma for 1 year.

See? That's worst! We would always see Yeji crying because she misses her unnie. Now that Lisa is awake, she's ignoring her.

Sorry to say this to your little sister Lis but.... she's INSANE! "What are we going to do with Yeji?" Somi ask as she break the ice.

Rosé sigh, "I can't help her, in our company I'm also doing so much things" she said as Somi look at me.

"I can't, I'm working for my company" ohh... well, I'm building my own empire so I won't depend on my parent's money.

Somi sigh, "I can't help her, Lisa unnie is making it hard for the three of us" she said as Jackson nod in agreement.

"How about IU?" I ask as the three look at me. They look at me as they shook their heads. "IU unnie is helping her for little things but not on big things" Rosé said.

I nod my head in understanding. She's still young to manage a big company but she's still the Yeji that we know... and I feel it.

She didn't change for good, I know that's a fact. She didn't change for choice, she change because she needed too.

She change because she wants to let us know that she's tired.

Mark's PoV
I sat at the side of the bed. I look closely at Lisa's face, the fact that I saw her last time is when we're beating her up, her face didn't change.

"Lisa-yah" I called as I could see her snuggling on the blanket. I look away from her, can't believe that I'm here with her, the famous nerd in our school.

"You know..." I start as I look at my fingers. "I'm sorry" I mumble and look at her again. Her eyes are puffy because of crying earlier.

"I'm sorry because I beat you back then, I'm sorry because I loved Sana when in the first place.... I could see the heart in her eyes" I exclaim.