23: A memory

Momo's PoV
Lisa is now playing in Mina's console as she's very focus in it. "Lisa, do you want to do something else?" Nayeon unnie ask her.

Lisa look at her as she smile and nod her head. "Great! Do you know how to cook?" I ask her as she look at me confusedly and shook her head.

"I cook" she said as she smile. Great! I can taste her dish again! "What kind of dish do you cook?" Jeongyeon unnie ask.

She then look up at the ceiling as she place the controller down. "I cook kimchi fwied wice" she said as I smile.

"Do you know how to cook jokbal?" I ask her as she frown but still nod her head. "Is it the fwied powk?" she ask as I excitedly nod my head.

"Lisa, don't ever cook jokbal" Sana said to her as Lisa looka at her confused. "Why?" she ask as I just pout.

"Cook some jokbal, I want some~" I whined as Lisa look at me. "Pfft... it's disgusting" I glare at Jihyo as she said that.

Lisa smile widely as she nod her head and happily skip away. "Where is she going?" Chaeyoung ask as we just look at Lisa.

"Don't you all said that you want to eat?" we look at the kitchen area to see Lisa with a frown. We all smile as we run to her direction.

"Of course" we all said as Lisa nod her head. "Let's go then" she said as we all follow her to the kitchen.

"Ms. Manoban" the maids bow at Lisa as Lisa bow down as well. "Young Masters" they all said as we just nod our head.

"You all can go, we'll be the one who's going to prepare our breakfast" Dahyun said as everyone nod their heads and walk away.

"Who will help me?" Lisa ask as all of us look at her then raise our hands. We glare at each other, "I'll help her" Nayeon unnie said.

Jeongyeon unnie scoff as she cross her arms. "You can't even cut the strawberries right" she said as I laugh.

Lisa look at us, "Stwawbewwies?" she ask as Jihyo nod her head. "Yeah, she cut them almost in half while we just told her the stems only" she said as Lisa nod her head.

"She doesn't know how to use a knife" Lisa said as Nayeon unnie glare at her. "Excuse me? I know I love you but that's not right" Nayeon unnie said.

We all widen our eyes as Lisa look at her in confusion. "I know, I'm just joking love" she said as Nayeon unnie look at her with wide eyes.

What the hell? She knows how to flirt!? "She doesn't know how to flirt" we look at the door to see Jisoo.

"Jisoo unnie!" Lisa said as she run to her and hug her. "Did you sleep well?" she ask as Lisa nod her head.

"Mina unnie slept with me last night that's why I sleep well" she said as all of us look at each other. That penguin, she's making her moves behind our back!

"We should get our revenge" Sana said as she clench her jaw. "Hey! It's not a bad thing so don't" Jisoo said.

Jeongyeon's PoV
"It is, she just back stab us" I said to her as Lisa look at us in confusion. "Sleeping with hew is a bad thing?" she ask.

Dahyun walk to Lisa's direction as she pat her shoulder. "It is, don't ever sleep with her again ok?" Lisa nod her head her face still shows confusion.

"What are you all doing here anyway?" Jisoo ask as Lisa look at her. "They want me to cook" she said as Jisoo widen her eyes.

"Really? You can cook already?" Jisoo ask her as Lisa nod her head. "I wemembew a memowy of me cooking" Lisa answer.