15: Normal morning

Nayeon's PoV
It's morning right now and it means that we have work. Even if I hate to go to work, I still need to because I'm the heiress.

Lisa slept here but she's in the guest room. And yes, it's because all of us fought just to sleep with Lisa.

*Flashback*
"Where do you wanna sleep later?" Appa ask as we all look at Lisa. Lisa then stop on what she's doing as she look at Appa.

"I don-" before she can even answer, I cut her off. "I want to sleep with her, you can sleep in my room" I said and smile widely.

"Nope, she's wants to sleep with me" Jeongyeon butted in as she glare at me. "Hey! She's sleeping with me" Momo butted in.

"Not gonna happen because I'm here" Sana said as we all glare at her. "What?" she ask as Lisa look at us confusedly.

"Do you think we'll agree? We won't let you be near her snake" Jihyo said as she look at Lisa and smile. "You can sleep with me of you want" she said.

Mina snatch Lisa from Jihyo as she gave Lisa a gummy smile. "Sleep with me tonight, we can play games" she said.

Dahyun then place her hands on Mina's face as she shove her away from Lisa. "I can sleep with you Lisa, we can tell jokes at each other" she sid and smile.

"Nope, she said she wants to learn art so I'll teach her later, you can sleep with me if you want" Chaeyoung said to Lisa.

Tzuyu look at her boredly, "That's boring, we can just lay down and sleep, I bet Lisa likes it" she said as she look at Lisa.

"She'll sleep with me because I'm the oldest!"

"She can't be with a grandma!"

"She'll sleep with me because we're both dumb!"

"She's sleep with me! I want to teach her new things ok!?"

"She's going to choose me because I'm matured!"

"She still wants to play!"

"I still want to tell her some jokes!"

"I'll teach her arts and she might sleep with me!"

"She just wants a relaxing sleep!"
*End of flashback*

But in the end, no one wins because Appa said that Lisa needs her own space. "Good morning" I got startle when someone spoke.

"Geez! That scare the shit out of me" I said as she heave a breath. "Why are you even here?" I ask Jeongyeon who look at me boredly.

"We're going to eat now, make it fast because Lisa is hungry" she said as she shut down the door. Wait, SHE'S HUNGRY!?

I quickly walk towards the bathroom and did my rituals for 5 minutes as I quickly walk out and walk down to hear many shoutings.

"Yah! Momo unnie! Don't eat it!" I saw Momo is about to take a bite of the jokbal but Lisa is blocking her. "I'm so hungry!" she said to Lisa.

"I know, I'm hungwy too but we need to wait fow Nayeon unnie~" she said as I smile. She cares for me, I'm crying.

"Nayeon unnie! Why awe you cwying?" Lisa snapped out of my thoughts as she said that I'm crying. Wait, am I really crying for real?

Jeongyeon's PoV
Pfft... Nayeon unnie looks stupid! She's crying for God knows why. "It's nothing" Nayeon unnie said as she snort.

"She's funny" I heard Tzuyu said as she look at Nayeon unnie up and down. I look at Nayeon unnie up and down as I saw her pants is upside down.