24: Bad news

Nayeon's PoV
I'm now walking towards my office. Lisa already walk home because Jisoo said that her grandparents are in Korea.

And yes, we don't want her to go home because we still want to spend time with her. I now arrive in my office as I saw Mina inside.

She looks anxious. "What are you doing here?" I ask as she flinch then look at me. She quickly stands up as she walk to my direction.

"Unnie, did you already heard?" she ask as her eyes became nervous. I frown as I walk to my chair, "Heard about what?" I ask her.

"That they are already out of the jail" the sentence made my whole body froze. How can that happen?

"I thought they are going to be there for 20 years?" I said unassured of what am I saying.

"They should be there for 22 more years but someone paid for their out" she said as she sat down on the chair in front of me.

"Appa already know?" I ask as she nod her head in agree. "Tzuyu told me that she saw Jungkook in the mall last time" she said.

I look at her with wide eyes. Tzuyu is with Lisa that time right? "She's with Lisa that time right? What happened?" I ask her.

She sigh as she look at me and shook her head. "Jungkook spoke too soon with Lisa, he doesn't even know her status" she said.

That made me think up. "Should we tell it to Mr. and Mrs. Bruschweiler?" I ask as she smile and shook her head.

"Then what are we going to do?" I ask her as she look at the ceiling. "I think they won't do anything wrong" Mina said.

"We should be careful, they're just around" I said to her as she nod her head. A knock interrupt us as I said come in.

"Excuse me Ma'am? Your looking for a personal assistant?" Minnie ask as I frown but still nod my head.

That's a long time ago. "Someone wants to apply" she said as I look at Mina. She look back at me as shes shrugged her shoulder.

"I'll leave you here unnie, thank you for your time" she said as she stands up. I also stand up as I nod my head and guide her to the door.

"Minnie, you can tell to the person that I'm not looking for a personal assistant now" I said to her as she nod her head.

She then walk out of my office as I sat down and sigh. Minnie rush back inside my office as she bow down.

"Ms. Im, I'm sorry but he doe-" she got cut off when the on whom I'm guessing that wants to apply came in.

What the hell is he doing here? "Nayeon knows who I am, right Nayeon?" he ask as I stand up and glare at him.

"What are you doing here Taehyung?" I aks him as he look at Minnie. "Can you go out?" he ask her as Minnie look at me as I nod my head.

Jeongyeon's PoV
Reading some documents are tiring right? Well, that's what I'm doing right now.

A knock on my door interrupt me on what I'm doing as I look up. "Come in" I said as the door open revealing Jihyo.

I lean on my chair as I raise my eyebrow. "Well duh, I need to deliver this to you" she said as she threw the file that she's holding to me.

I glare at her as I opem the file which reveals the partnership of MNB Companies and ours. Yeah, that's Lisa's company which is being controlled by Yeji.

"What's inside anyway?" she ask as she lean forward and snatch the paper from my hands. "MNB Companies? Who's company is this?" she ask.

Ohh... she doesn't know Lisa's company? "Train, you can't marry Lisa if you didn't know what's the name of her company" I said.

She widen her eyes as she yelled, "WHAT!?" as I put my hands on my ear. "Geez! Can you keep it down?" I ask her.

She apologize as she sat down in front of me with still eyes wide open. Ohh... I forgot, her eyes is really big that's why it's wide open.

"I'm just shock" as she said that, the emergency botton on my intercom suddenly lit up. I look at Jihyo as she look back at me.

"What could Nayeon unnie want?" I ask as I stand up and walk towards the door. Jihyo also did the same thing as she walk beside me.

"I also think the same but I don't know" she said as she shrugged. "Of course, your with me remember?" I said as she nod her head.

We walk out of my office as I close the door and turn to the right side where Nayeon unnie's office is located.

I didn't knock since Nayeon unnie use the intercom and she knew that I'm coming. As I open the door, I saw Nayeon unnie in her desk whimpering as she's only wearing her undergarments.

I look at the guy who's pining her as I clench my jaw. "Bitch!" Jihyo yelled as she quickly run to them and slap Taehyung.

I quickly walk to Nayeon unnie- with her coat- as I place the coat above her shoulder and walk to Taehyung and Jihyo's direction.

"Bitch! Your brother almost raped Tzuyu then you'll also raped Nayeon unnie!?" I said as I punch him on his stomach.

He quickly lay on the floor as he's holding his stomach. Jihyo go on top of him as she slap him endlessly.

I walk to Nayeon unnie seeing her crying as she's burying her face on her hands. The door open as everyone rush in and beat Taehyung.

I look at the door to see Lisa looking so cluelessly looking at us. "What is happening?" Nayeon unnie look up as she run to Lisa's direction.

Momo's PoV
I beat Taehyung as he already beg. "Momo, stop already" Sana said as she pulled me away from Taehyung.

I stand up as I glare at him and kick him one last time. "Get this asshole out" I said as Tzuyu quickly call someone.

Securities came inside as they quickly drag Taehyung out of the office. I look around to see Lisa with Nayeon unnie.

Lisa look at me as she frown. "What is happening?" she ask as I look at Nayeon unnie and shook my head.

"What happened at Nayeon unnie?" Lisa ask as Nayeon unnie bury her face on Lisa's chest. Lisa hug her back as she rub her back.

"And who is it? Nayeon unnie's boyfwiend?" she ask as Nayeon unnie shook her head endlessly as Lisa nod her head.

"Then who is it?" she ask as Dahyun sigh and approach her. "He's Kim Taehyung, Nayeon unnie's past suitor" she said.

Lisa's mouth form a circle as she broke the hug from Nayeon unnie. "Why didn't you answew him? He looks handsome" she said and crunch her face.

She look at Nayeon unnie's body as her face heat up. Wait, Nayeon unnie is naked under her coat!?

"Yah! Unnie! Dress up!" Sana said as she snatch Lisa away from her and Mina throwing her clothes. Lisa's eyes widen as she just absentmindedly walk.

"It's not like I'm really naked" Nayeon unnie said as she remove her coat. Jihyo quickly put Lisa's head on her chest.

"But still unnie! Lisa is here with us!" Chaeyoung said as Nayeon unnie wore her clothes. Lisa tap Jihyo's shoulder.

"Jihyo unnie! Lisa can't breath" Mina said as Sana snatch Lisa away from Jihyo and put her face on her chest.

"What's with them and their chest?" I ask Jeongyeon unnie as she glance at them and sigh.

"Guys, don't feed Lisa with your breast" Mina said as Sana pout and release Lisa. "Why?~ I can feel her pouting her lips" Sana said.

Mina face palm as she drag Lisa away from Sana. "Are you ok?" Chaeyoung ask Lisa as Lisa look at her and smile.

"I'm fine, how about Nayeon unnie?" she ask as she look at Nayeon unnie. She smile at Lisa as she nod her head.
_________________
Hello! Wattpad won't let me update earlier so sorry! Hope y'all like it....?