8: Meet

Momo's PoV
Right now, we're here at the beach enjoying ourselves. "I still can't believe that Somi and Jackson knew each other" I said as Mina glance at me.

"Yeah, they really seems to be close with each other" she said as Nayeon unnie nod her head. "Wait, did you also saw them?" I ask as she nod her head again.

"Tzuyu and I saw the two of them at the restaurant with..." she pause for awhile probably because she's hesitant.

"With?" Jihyo ask as we all look at Nayeon unnie who's look down. She sigh before lifting her gaze as it doesn't show any emotion.

"With Mark" we all gasp. Does that mean his adoptive father and his other brother are all out from prison!?

"What are we going to do!? What if Jungkook come back and do something for Tzuyu!?" Jeongyeon unnie exclaim as Tzuyu look at her in boredom.

"Yah! I'm thinking about your safety here!" Jeongyeon unnie yelled as Tzuyu scoff. "What's the point of Appa's bodyguards if your freaking out?" she ask as point everywhere.

Jeongyeon unnie and I look around as we saw that all of Appa's bodyguard are guarding our place. "She's right unnie" Dahyun said.

"Still, they're just going to do something if you told them what they need to do" I said as everyone form a circle using their mouth.

"I'll just get something in the hotel" Jihyo said as we all nod at her in confusion. "What?" Chaeyoung ask as Jihyo look at her as well.

"What do you mean what? Do you all want to be tan?" she ask as we all look at the beach, yeah it's so bright.

We all nod our head as she quickly head back at the hotel. "But, did you two talk to them?" Mina ask as Jihyo is out of our sight.

Nayeon unnie and Tzuyu shook both of their heads. "Why would I talk to a criminal?" Tzuyu questioned as Jeongyeon unnie sigh.

"He still became our friend" Jeongyeon unnie said as Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "He just wants Sana unnie's body and you still call him friend?" she said.

Oh well, she have a point. Like how Jackson wants Mina's body as well but he help us with Tzuyu.

"But still, he help you with Jungkook" as Dahyun mentioned Jungkook's name, Tzuyu's aura became colder and darker.

"Uhh... I think I need to go now" Dahyun said as she quickly stand up and run away. "KIM DAHYUN!" Tzuyu yelled as she starts running after Dahyun.

Jeongyeon's PoV
"Why are you running?" I ask Jihyo who's running towards our direction. She then sat down at the bench(?) as she sip on Sana's juice.

"Hey! That's mine" Sana said and snatch the juice from Jihyo. I shook my head as I handed her Nayeon unnie's juice.

"What the..... I want to drink my juice!" Nayeon unnie said as I just ignore her. "You won't believe what I just saw" Jihyo said as I look at the magazine in her hand.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung ask as Jihyo gulp before opening the magazine. "Look at this guys" she said a she push the magazine at our direction.

Sana, Mina and Chaeyoung stand up as they walk towards our direction. "Ok...? Nothing's special" Mina said as she look at Jihyo weirdly.

I also look at Jihyo weirdly, we can believe that she saw this. "What do you mean by nothing special?" Jihyo ask getting confused.

"We literally can believe that you saw this, it's normal to a magazine to have a model that is naked" Nayeon unnie said.