9: Meet 2

Nayeon's PoV
"Shall we sit down?" the good looking woman said as she stand up from her seat and offer her hand for a handshake.

I accept her hands and smile politely. She also did the same thing with the others as they just nod or smile politely.

"By the way, where's your daughter Mr. Bruschweiler?" Appa ask as he sat down on the chair. We also took the seat beside him as we all look at each other.

The two good looking people in front of us are both over 70- I guess- and we're going to marry a 30 or 40 years old!?

Mr. Bruschweiler smile and said, "She's coming any seconds now, let's just wait for her". The good looking woman's phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" she answer with different language. They are probably talking in Thai right now. "Are we arranged in a old woman who's age is nearly 40?" Jeongyeon ask.

Mina and Tzuyu smile in victory, "We wouldn't get in arranged marriage" they both said. "Really? You all are here now?" the old woman spoke in English.

All of us look at each other, does that means we're going to meet our future wife? Ugh! What if our future wife in cold to us!?

"GWANDMA! GWANDPA!" wait, that voice! All of us look at our back- because our back is facing the entrance- and saw Lisa.

"Here she is" the old man said as he stand up and welcome Lisa with a hug. "I missed you Gwandpa" she said and pout.

Did something happened to her or she's just really like that? "I'm sorry because I didn't stop by at our mansion earlier" the old man said.

"It's alwight Gwandpa, whewe's Yeji unnie?" she ask as she tilt her head in confusion. Isn't the Lisa that we just saw earlier is so freaking hot?

She's only wearing a sports bra and a tight pants that is wet because of the fake sweats that the company did. Where is that Lisa?

The old woman stand up and hug her as well. "Chaeyoung, slap me again" Momo said as Chaeyoung slap her that made the attention of the family to look at us.

"Something is wrong?" we seems to snap out of it as we all shook our head. "I just saw a mosquito on Momo unnie's cheeks" Chaeyoung reason out.

Lisa look at our direction and giggle, "Who awe they Gwandpa? They awe so cute!" she squeal that made me blush.

I look at my sisters, they are also blushing. Appa cleared his throat as Lisa look at him. "Who awe they?" she ask again.

"Lalisa.." we all look at our back to see Jisoo? She seems shock when she saw us but quickly place her face with a serious one.

"That's rude" she said in Korean. "Greet them" we got shock when the old woman said that in Korean.

I thought they didn't know how to speak in Korean that's why we introduce ourselves in English earlier, aish!

"We got trick" Dahyun mumble as I nod my head quietly. Lisa then look at us and give us a smile, "Good evening, I'm Lalisa Manoban but you can call me Lisa" she said.

"Can I call her Daddy instead?" we all widen our eyes when Sana blurted that out. "SANA!" Jihyo yelled and glared at her.

Lisa look at us in confusion, "You'we not my child to call me that" she said and glare at Sana.

Jeongyeon's PoV
What the hell!? SHE SAVAGE LIKE TZUYU! "Pfft.." Tzuyu almost laugh as Lisa said that. Jisoo face palm and shook her head.

"Sit down first Lis" she said as she help Lisa to sit down on the chair. "Is Yeji unnie and Somi unnie and Jackson oppa and Mawk oppa and Wosé unnie coming?" she ask excitedly.