19: Truth

No one's PoV
Everyone are now in the living room, awkwardly sitting at the couch as Irene tap her foot on the floor.

"What are we even doing here babe?" Irene ask as Seulgi look at her and smile. "You'll know later" Seulgi replied as Jennie look at her phone.

"Ella can't be in my parents house until midnight, you know that she needs me when she sleeps" Jennie said to her.

As they are talking with each other, Jihyo stands up as she look at Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun. "Why are they here?" she ask them.

The three people's conversation got cut off as Jennie and Irene both look at the three youngest in the room. "Yeah, why are we here?" Jennie ask them.

"She saw us earlier" Chaeyoung said as she point at Seulgi. The Park sisters all widen their eyes. "What!? HOW COULD THE THREE OF YOU SO CARELESS!?" Nayeon yelled.

Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun look down as they figdet with their fingers. "Nayeon unnie, don't yell at them" Mina said as she stands up and look at them.

"Why did Seulgi unnie saw you?" she ask them as she cross her arm. Tzuyu look up as she nervously figdet her fingers.

"We happened to go at the ice cream store because she wants to eat some ice cream as a girl suddenly called her name..." Irene and Jennie's face frown as they didn't heard any name.

"And the girl who called her name is Ella, she said she knows Ella because Ella treat her some ice cream back when she's at Thailand" Chaeyoung continued.

"And when we're already going to buy some ice cream, Seulgi unnie popped out as she quickly hug her that get her to have an attack" as Dahyun finish it, all of them stands up.

"Wait! She got an attack!? WHAT HAPPENED!? DID YOU ALL GO TO THE HOSPITAL!?" Jeongyeon yelled as everyone place their hands on their ears.

"Geez Jihyo, calm down and who is it anyway?" Jennie ask them as she put her hands away. "Wait, you don't know?" they all look at Momo with a blank expression.

"How would Jennie know when she's not in the place?" Sana ask her as Momo look at her. "You know who they are talking about?" Momo ask her.

Sana smile as she shook her head, causing all the girls to face palm. "What are they even talking about? And who is it?" Irene ask them.

They all look at each other as Seulgi place her hands on both Irene's shoulder as she let her sit down.

"Relax ok? We're talking about-" Seulgi got cut off when they heard a running footsteps in the entrance.

All of them stands up as Jennie and Irene authomatically stands up as well. They all walk towards the entrance as they heard a loud thud.

"Oh my God!" Nayeon exclaim as she quickly run to their entrance. She got followed by her sisters with Suelgi as Irene and Jennie look at each other.

"LALISA!" as the named mentioned, Jennie and Irene quickly walk towards the entrance to see the crowded door of the house.

They tried to look who it is but all of them just don't let them get fit. "PEOPLE! Calm down!" Irene yelled as everyone became quiet and give them space.

As they can clearly see the person, their knees weaken as they saw Lisa standing in front of them. Mina is blowing her wound that she got from falling.

"Oh my God! I alread told you to not run!" Irene and Jennie look at the door to see Somi with a face of panic.

Jackson and Mark appear that made the two girls to be surprise. "But I got excited to meet them again" Lisa said as she pout and point at the Park sisters.