16: JYP Company

Sana's PoV
We're now walking towards the elevator of the building. Another day of work and I hope that this day is better than any other day of work.

"It's so sad that Lisa needs to go home now" Dahyun said as she pout and stomp her feet. Aww... she's so cute!

"She promise that she'll come later so we just need to wait" Nayeon unnie said as she shrugged her shoulder.

"Wait, she'll come?" Momo ask her as I sigh and face palm. "Yes she is! Your not listening are you?" I ask her.

She awkwardly smile as she giggle nervously. "Momo unnie's attention is on the food, more than Lisa" Mina said.

"Then she should just marry the food than marrying Lisa" Tzuyu said as she walk beside Chaeyoung. "I agree with Tzuyu" Chaeyoung said.

"Yah! I'll marry Lisa and I'm gonna be the one that is best for her" Momo said as she confidently smile at us.

It's a competition then? "Nope, you'll only worn her out because of too much dancing and she might get thinner because you steal her food" Jeongyeon unnie said.

Momo's eyes widen as she yelled at Jeongyeon unnie. "I'M NOT LIKE THAT!" she said as she glare at Jeongyeon unnie.

"They are really embarrassing sometimes" I agreed on what Tzuyu just said. I then walk away from them as everyone in the office look at me and bow.

"Ms. Minatozaki, someone is waiting for you in the office" my secretary said that made me confuse. "Who is it Ryujin?" I ask her.

She look at me and shook her head. "He doesn't told me his name and I told him that he should walk away but he insist" she said.

I nod my head as I head towards my office. He? Could it be....? "Hello Sana" I glare at him as he smile at me.

"How are you now my dear?" he ask me as he stand up from my chair. "You don't need to know Bang Chan" I said to him.

He smile at me and walk towards my direction. "I already said sorry to you Sana and I even give you space" he said.

I look at him as his eyes sparkle with hope. "I know, and that space was enough to make me move on from you" I said to him.

He cheated, he cheated on me with his best friend, Felix. Yeah, he cheated on me with his guy friend. I saw them both when I came back early in our apartment.

Bang Chan is above Felix as they are cuddling in our bedroom. They're probably gonna do something far than that if I didn't came.

"I thought you love me" he said to me as his eyes suddenly became teary. Did I say something wrong? It's fine Sana, he's not worth it.

"I did but it's already in the past Bang Chan" I said to him as I walk towards my desk. I place my bag above the table as I sat down on my chair.

Jihyo's PoV
I'm now here in my office. I wanna finish this as early as I can so that I can hang out with Lisa later.

"Ms. Park, your meeting is about to start" I look at the door to see Wheein. "I told to just call me Jihyo, we're friends" I said to her.

She smile at me as she step inside, "We're in the office" she said as she sat on the couch. "Even so" I said to her.

"And by the way, Lisa is already in the building with Jisoo" she said that caught my attention. "Where is she?" I ask her as I fix my things on the table.

She chuckle as she stand uo from the couch. "She's at the cafeteria with Jisoo, she's actually touring Lisa around" Wheein said.

I nod my head as I get my phone. "Let's go and look for her" I said to her as she shook her head and smirk.

"You still have a meeting to attend" I groan as she finish speaking about it. I sigh and look af her, "Let's take this as fast as we can" I said as she nod her head.

I starts to walk towards the meeting room as I saw my sisters- except Mina- are all inside waiting for my arrival.

"Where's Mina?" I whispered at Dahyun as I finally reach my chair. She look at me and shook her head, "Someone needs to accompany her" she said.

I nod my head as I look at the people in the room. I cleared my throat as I stand up from my chair, "You can starts now" I said.

The presentor then stand up in front as they starts to present their work. "What company are they again?" I ask Sana who's beside me.

She look at me as she pass a folder. "I forgot to pass it to you" she said as she gave me a small smile.

Something surely happened to her. "You ok?" I ask her as she look in front. She hum in respond as I cross my arms over my chest.

"You doesn't seems like one" I said again as I focus on the powerpoint. She sigh as she place her hand at the table.

"Bang Chan is here" she said that made me look at her. "What!? I thought he's happy in Australia now!" I whispered yell at her.

She look at and me nod her head. "I thought so but he came back" she said to me as her eyes became cold all of a sudden.

"He came back because he want us to work again" as her voice became darker and colder. "Hey, it's not like your coming back with him are you?" I ask her.

She look at me and smile as she shook her head. "No, I want to marry Lisa" she said as her eyes suddenly spark.

Mina's PoV
"I'm really sorry but this is urgent" Jisoo unnie said as she look at me. I smile at her and nod my head as she smile back and stands up.

"Whewe awe you going Jisoo unnie?" Lisa ask her as she look up. Jisoo unnie smile at her as she pat her head, "Yeji needs me right now so can I go?" she ask Lisa.

Lisa look at me first then look at Jisoo unnie again and smile. "Of couwse!" she said as she giggle. Jisoo unnie giggle at her and kiss her cheeks.

"I'll fetch you later ok?" she said as Lisa nod her head continously. I chuckle as I watch them interact with each other.

"Mina, you already know" I nod at Jisoo unnie as she close the door of my office. I quickly stand up from my chair and sat down on the couch.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask Lisa as I look at my side, where Lisa is. She look up from her phone as she look at the ceiling and frown.

"I don't know, buildings awe bowing" she said as I giggle and patted her head. She likes being patted and I don't know why.

"Do you want some ice cream?" I ask her as she eyes lit up. She quickly turn off her phone and look at me with spark.

I smile and nod my head. "I want some ice cweam!" she said as she stands up and pull me. "Let's get some" she said to me as she jump up and down.

I giggle as I pinch her cheeks. "Why are you so cute!" I squeal as her face frown. I quickly remove my hands away from her cheeks as she smile.

"It's because I'm Lalisa Manoban" she said as she proudly smile and act like a buff guy. I laugh at her acts as I playfully punch her shoulder.

"Don't act like a buff guy Lisa, you don't even have any muscle" I said to her as she lower her chest and pout at me.

"But Gwandpa said that I'm buff" she said as she lift her shirt up. Oh my God! This is really heaven! Wait, don't be like Sana-chan, Mina!

"Can you lift it down?" I ask as I felt my cheeks getting burn and look away from her. She have a well toned 4 pack abs! Like heck!?

Can you believe that!? I then feel that she let her shirt go down as I breath out and look at her again. "Let's get you some ice cream now" I said to her.
_________________
Hello! I may or may not update tomorrow because I still need to finish my modules and because I'm running out of time for it but yeah, I hope you like the chapter!