21: Naeun is awake

Mina's PoV
"It's so sad to know that Taeyeon passed away" Nayeon unnie said as Rosé and Jisoo unnie nod their head.

"We could get a bubbly kid and Lisa and her could probably be married by now" we all glare at Seulgi unnie as she said that.

"What? It's better than Taeyeon dying ok" she said as we all nod our head. "I'm sorry Taeyeon" Irene unnie said as she look up.

"But that already happened, we can't change it anymore" Rosé said as a moment of silence engulf us.

As Jihyo is about to say something, Jisoo unnie's phone rang. "Who is it?" Jeongyeon unnie ask as Jisoo unnie look at Rosé.

"It's Doctor Kim" Rosé quickly look at her as she nod her head. "Yes Mr. Kim?" Rosé ask as she turn the speaker on.

"Ms. Park, Ms. Kim is already awake" Rosé stands up as she gasp. We all stand up as well as we look at each other confusedly.

"Naeun is already awake?" the question made me turn my attention to Jisoo unnie. Earlier we're just talking about Taeyeon and Naeun, now she's awake.

"Let's go to where Lisa is" Jihyo quickly stands up as she lead the way. The rest of us look at each other as we stand up and follow them.

"Here's the room" Jihyo said as Jisoo unnie quickly open the door. "- is already awake" we look at Somi, Jackson and Mark as they look at our direction.

"Lisa still doesn't know anything about Naeun" Tzuyu said as we all nod our head. "We need to visit Naeun" Mark said.

We all look at him. "If she has amnesia or if she doesn't have, we need to confirm it" Jackson said.

I look at Lisa who's sleeping so peacefully. "Do you need to wake her up?" I ask them as I walk to her direction.

Sana unnie came in my direction as she sigh. "Look at her, she looks like a baby.... but what if she's in bed?" I widen my eyes as Somi look at her confusedly.

"Huh? She's already in bed Sana unnie" she said to her. "No, that's not what Sana mean" Nayeon unnie said.

"Somi, don't listen to them ok?" Jennie said as Somi look so confuse but still nod her head.

"Yeah, don't mind them" Jeongyeon unnie said as I look at Rosé. "Are you going to visit Naeun?" I ask her.

They look at me as they nod their heads. "Yes, it's been awhile since I last saw her" Jisoo unnie said as the others nod their head.

"What hospital is she in?" Irene unnie ask as Jisoo unnie and Rosé look at her. "I think Uncle transfer her in our hospital here in Korea" Jackson said.

Yeah, they have a business in medication industry so it's not a big deal to transfer Naeun. "You all can go, I'll look after Lisa" I said as my sisters look at me.

"What?" I ask as I raise my eyebrow. "What do you mean by 'what'? You just want to be with her unnie" Chaeyoung said.

Jihyo's PoV
"I mean, what's the matter?" Mina ask as we all raise our eyebrow. "Well, you just want to be alone with her" Nayeon unnie said.

"Yeah, I bet you want to do something to her" Momo unnie said as I face palm. "Hey guys! I think it's safe if we leave Lisa with Mina" Jeongyeon unnie said.

I look at her, "How can you say that huh?" I ask her as she look at me and shrugged her shoulder. "Because she's taken..?" she said more like asking.

Dahyun nod her head in agreement. "Yeah, she doesn't have any intention of doing something dirty on Lisa" Dahyun said.

"Same with Tzuyu" Chaeyoung said as Tzuyu glare at her. "Even if I'm single, I won't do something on her" she said.