17: Maknae Line

Dahyun's PoV
We're now here in the mall. Lisa wants to go to the mall as she wants to buy something.

And it's been 4 days since Lisa came back at Korea and to be honest, the atmosphere became happy when she came her.

Lisa wants someone to accompany her which we all fought because we want to spend more time with her.

*Flashback*
"I want to buy some legos" Lisa suddenly said as we're watching some disney movie. Yeah, disney movie.

We all look at her as Jeongyeon unnie stand up and place her arms around Lisa's shoulder. "I can come with you" she said to her.

Lisa smile widely and about to say something when Sana unnie snake her arms around Lisa's waist. "I can come, I know some place where we can buy some toy" she said as she smile.

Lisa's eyes spark as Sana unnie said that. Nayeon unnie stand up as she shove Jeongyeon unnie and Sana unnie away.

"I can come with you, I'll treat you a lego since you want some" she said as she let her bunny teeth be shown.

I stand up and look at Lisa as she look at me in confusion. "I know a place where you can buy some lego" I said to her as she smile.

Chaeyoung, Mina unnie and Tzuyu both stand up as they look at each other. "I'll come with her first" they said at the same time.

They all glare at each other and point at their selves. "I'll go" they said cold but still at the same time.

Momo unnie sigh as she stand up and walk towards Lisa's direction. "Lis, I want to come with you and buy some food" we all face palm as Momo unnie said that.

"I can come with you, I want go buy a new game for my console" Mina unnie said as she walk towards Lisa's direction.

"Lisa, I can come with you and we might as well look for art materials" Chaeyoung said as Lisa look at her and smile.

"Hey, I can come with you and we might get some.... choco milk?" Tzuyu said unasure as she look down embarrass.
*End of flashback*

And right now, me, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are with Lisa because.... Appa let Lisa pick whoever she wants to come with.

"Can we go thewe?" Lisa ask as we all look at where she is pointing at. "You want ice cream?" Chaeyoung as she look at Lisa

Lisa look at her as she nod her head and smile widely. Tzuyu walk beside her as she pinch her cheeks, "Why are you so cute?" she ask her.

Chaeyoung and I look at each other before clearing our throat. "Mingyu ehem" we both said as Tzuyu's smile disappear and glare at us.

"What's your problem huh?" Tzuyu ask as she walk towards our direction. We both gulp as we look at each other, "L-lisa, save u-us" Chaeyoung said.

Lisa look confused but still do what she needs to do. She back hug Tzuyu- Wait.... BACK HUG!? CHAEYOUNG DIDN'T MEAN IT TO BE BACK HUG!?

Chaeyoung's PoV
"Don't be angwy~" Lisa said as she tighten the hug. I glare at Tzuyu as she blush at Lisa's sudden affection.

Dahyun unnie step in as she remove Lisa away from Tzuyu. "That's enough" she said as Lisa flinch then look at the ice cream store again.

"Let's go thewe!" she said excitedly as she clap her hands with a wide smile. All the people around look at our direction then look at Lisa weirdly.

What are they even looking at? Can't she have her own happiness? I smile at her, walk towards her direction then cling on her arms.

"Let's go!" I said as we happily skip our way towards the ice cream store. Tzuyu and Dahyun unnie both walk behind us glaring.

I can sense them ok? "What flavow do you want?" Lisa ask me as we now enter the ice cream store.

I remove my grip on her as I point at the top menu as she look up. "Stwawbewwy?" she ask as I giggle then nod my head.

"Weally? I like vanilla" she said as I look at her. "Yeah, simple is better" I said to her as she giggle and nod her head.

"How about you Dahyun unnie and Tzuyu unnie?" Lisa look at our side to see Dahyun unnie and Tzuyu. They are here already?

I just saw them earlier, glaring at each other and almost pulling their hair. They both look at Lisa and smile.

"Chocolate/Milk Chocolate" they both said as Lisa's mouth form an 'o' shape. They both look at each other as they smile.

"I also like Milk Chocolate but if it's only in the carton" she said as Tzuyu smile and nod her head.

"How about the chocolate?" Dahyun unnie ask as Lisa look at her. "I mowe likely eat it when it's still solid" she said.

Dahyun unnie frown as she look at me, "What's solid?" she ask as I snort preventing my laugh to come out.

Tzuyu face palm as she look at Dahyun unnie, "Why are you always hanging out with Momo unnie?" she ask her.

"Lisa unnie?" we all look at our back to see Ella. Why is she here? "Ella!" Lisa happily said as she hug the girl.

"Why are you here? I thought your at Thailand and why are you with them?" Ella ask as she look at us.

Lisa look at our direction as she tilt her head. "You know them?" she ask as Ella look at us and nod her head.

"They are Auntie Tzuyu, Auntie Dahyun and Auntie Chaeyoung" she said as she point at each one of us.

Tzuyu's PoV
Aish! This kid is frustrating! Can't she see that I'm having fun with Lisa!? "Your not the only one" I flinch as Dahyun unnie whisper.

"Unnie~" I said as she giggle and shook her head. "We're just the same, she ruined our moment ok? Not just you" Chaeyoung butted in.

"Why are you with them by the way?" Ella ask that earn our attention. Lisa look at us then smile at Ella.

"They come with me because I want to buy some legos!" she said as her eyes spark. Ella smile and look around.

"Then why are you around the ice cream shop?" she ask her as Lisa look at around as well. "Chaeyoung unnie said she'll tweat me some ice cweam" Lisa said.

I look at Chaeyoung as her eyes widen. "I didn't even said that I'll treat her!" Chaeyoung whispered yelled that didn't go unnotice by Ella.

"Auntie Chaeyoung said that she didn't told you that she'll treat you" Ella said as she look at Lisa. Chaeyoung's eyes widen as she hide Ella at her back.

"I'll treat Lisa then" Dahyun unnie said as she step forward and cling her arms on Lisa's right arm. I shook her head as I cling on the other side.

"I can treat you an ice cream" I said to her as she look at the both of us. She then smile and nod her head- what does she even mean by that?

"I'll just buy my own" she said as Chaeyoung and Ella both walk to our direction. "I can buy you one" Chaeyoung said to her.

Lisa smile and wave her hands as she get her phone.  "What are you going to do on your phone?" I ask her as she remove the case.

"I'll just get my cawd" she said as she pulled out a black card. We all widen our eyes as we look at each other.

"She have a black card!? I thought she's just a child!?" Dahyun unnie ask. "Oh wait, Gwandpa said that I should just use this for my legos" she said as she pulled out another card.

Damn! How many cards does she have!? And it's a freaking black card! "I think this is not my food cawd" she said and place the two black cards inside her phone case.

She then slightly lift the case- but the sides are still attach- as she pulled out another card. "Yey! I finally saw it!" she dance weirdly.

Ella then clear her throat and about to say something when someone spoke. "ELLA! Oh my God! I thought I already- Lisa?"
_______________
Hello! I might update another one later so stay tune! Hope y'all like it!