20: Truth 2

No one's PoV
The Park sisters are all curious as Jihyo look at them. "What happened?" she ask as she suddenly saw Lisa's eyes are close.

"I think a memory flash in her mind" Somi said as Jihyo nod her head. "Do we need to call a doctor or?" Nayeon ask.

Jisoo shook her as she walk to their direction with Mark behind her. "We just need to let her rest" Mark said to them.

"Here's the first aid, sorry if we didn't saw it at first" Momo and Jeongyeon said at the same time but the Park sisters glare at them.

"You two are so slow" Nayeon said as she get the first aid kit from Jeongyeon then give it to Mark. "You can treat her" she said.

She doesn't want to wake Lisa up as Lisa looks like in a good sleep now. Mark nod his head as he look at Jackson then nod.

"Lead the way" Jihyo nod her head as they walk upstairs. The others follow them with their eyes as their figure disappear.

Irene and Jennie look at Jisoo and Rosé as they cross their arms. "You knew?" Irene ask as the two look at them.

Jisoo look down as she nod her head while Rosé just simply nod her head. "Since-" Jennie got cut off when Rosé spoke.

"She's my cousin" Seulgi, Jennie and Irene gasp at the sudden news. "She's my cousin that I've been talking about, she's my cousin that everyone is talking about back then" she added.

"W-what? H-how?" Seulgi ask her. She knows that Rosé is rich, does that mean Lisa is rich as well? Rosé look at her and smile.

"My Grandpa Uncle's wife got pregnant because of her past lover. She gave birth to Lisa's mom, Auntie Lucy but she pass away" Rosé told them.

"We can continue this in the living room" Nayeon said to them. "It's much better, I'll just come and look at Lisa" Somi said as she bow down.

The others look at her as they nod. As they walk in the living room, Jihyo quickly catch up with them. "Auntie Lucy got pregnant by her cousin-" all of them gasp.

"What? Cousin? Isn't that bad?" Sana ask Rosé. Jisoo shook her head as she smile, "Auntie Lucy and Uncle Marco are not blood related cousins" they all nod.

"Sadly, she pass away as Lisa got born" Rosé told them. "Uncle Marco took care of Lisa, until she got older as you all know her when she's a kid" Seulgi, Irene and Jennie look at her confused.

"They knew her ever since?" Irene ask as the Park sisters nod their head. "I knew her as Ppeu ppeu" Nayeon said.

"I knew her as Pwan" Seulgi look at Jeongyeon weirdly. "What? I can't pronounce 'R' that time ok?" Jeongyeon said.

"I call her Lice" Momo said as Irene and Jennie nod their heads. "Lili for me" Jennie glare at Sana as Sana raise her eyebrow.

"I'm the only one who can call her Lili" Jennie said to her. Sana stands up, "I know her since childhood so I'm the one who can call her Lili" she fought back.

Jennie stands up as well, "I'm her Nini and she's my Lili" Jennie said to her. "I'm her squirrel and she's my Lili, she can also call me Nana" Sana said.

"What? You just get my nickname then change it to 'A'" Jennie said. Sana click her tongue as she's about to say something.

"Stop it ok? Lisa is everyone's Lili" Jisoo said as the two glare at her then sat down. "I call her Pwiya" Jihyo said.

"And I also can't pronounce the letter 'R'" Jihyo added as she saw Irene looking at her weirdly.

"She's my Pran" Mina said with dreamy eyes. Everyone in the room look at her, "Ehem Bambam" Jeongyeon cough.

Mina glare at her as she stands up and about to walk towards Jeongyeon. "Mina, stop it, we still need to tell you the story" Rosé said.

Mina sat back down as she look at Dahyun. "Monkey" Dahyun said as Jisoo and Rosé smile. "If Ji-eun unnie is here, she's gonna be angry at you" Rosé said.

"My Pokpak" Chaeyoung smile as her dimple shows. "My Priya" Tzuyu said as Dahyun and Chaeyoung cough.

Tzuyu glare at the two as the two stop and sit straight. Rosé smile at them as she look at the visible staircase.

"She's not the same Lisa that you all know, she change because of the accident that she caught" Jennie, Seulgi and Irene gasp.

"She got caught in an accident?" Seulgi ask as Jisoo look at her and nod. "With Taeyeon and Naeun" the said name made the Park sisters to listen more.

"What happened to them?" Dahyun ask as Rosé smile sadly at her. "When Lisa and Taeyeon decided to have a date with Naeun before their wedding, they go towards the amusement park...."

"It's night time that time and Lisa is careful of driving her family towards the amusement park and take note, Taeyeon has a child in her belly..."

"Then suddenly, a truck came in the way as Lisa tried to dodge the truck but sadly, their car bump into a tree..."

"Lisa got awake after a minute as she tried to wake Taeyeon up, Taeyeon got awaken as Lisa look at the back seat to see Naeun with her eyes close..."

"Lisa then get out of the car as she open the door at the back of the car as she carried Naeun and take her far away from the car..."

"Lisa came back at the car as she open the door for Taeyeon but Taeyeon's foot got stuck as the the bottom of the car open up a little...."

Rosé's eyes become teary as she remember what happened to the two. "We don't know if that's really what happened but the police said it, the car blow up as Taeyeon let Lisa to be away from the car and let herself got blown" she finished.

The Park sisters eyes got teary as they heard the story. Yes they are happy, at least they got to be arranged with Lisa again but they are sad because of Taeyeon passing in a wrong way with the unborn baby.

"After the incident, Lisa got in coma for a year as Naeun... is still not awake and Lisa doesn't know about her" Jisoo said.

She then side her Rosé who's crying as everyone look at them.

-

Somi, Jackson and Mark are talking about how they are going to let Yeji play with Lisa as the latter is sleeping.

"She can't just always ignore Lisa, she understand her while she doesn't even understand her" Jackson said.

Somi sigh as she look at the wall, "I know it's hard but why can't she just accept Lisa?" Mark ask her again.

"I don't know, she's suppose to be in collage right? If I'm not mistaken she's still studying" Somi told them.

Jackson and Mark shook their heads. "Yes she is, and she knows that her unnie is trying so hard to remember anything, you know it right?" Somi ask them.

The two nod their head in agreement. They knew that Lisa have been trying to remember her past but she always got a headache.

She's trying to remember her past because she doesn't want her little sister to be mad at her. She even tried not to play her toys and consoles for a day as she's trying to do some work.

But she still can't understand a thing. She just know how to make a plan, an idea. She give her works to Yeji but the latter only rip them after a minute of reading.

Lisa look down as she's stopping herself from crying in front of Yeji. The latter just let her cry in silence as she yelled at her to get out.

Somi sigh as Jackson's phone suddenly rang. Jackson take the call as he put it on speaker. "Yes?" Mark ask.

"Mr. Wang, Ms. Kim is already awake" as the door suddenly open.
________________
Hello! Hope y'all like it!