29: Attack

Mina's PoV
Right now, we're here in front of a jungle. Yeah, a jungle....

"What are we doing here Lisa?" Jihyo ask as Lisa look at her. "We've just awwived at one of the places that I always went when I'm a kid" she said.

"Is there a playground?" Dahyun ask that made all of us to look at her. Lisa frown but none the less, nod at what Dahyun said.

"Yeah! I met this Dubu giwl hewe! In this place!" she said excitedly as she jump up and down.

"The playground?" Jeongyeon unnie ask as Dahyun look down and nod her head. "This abandoned playground that we used to be our hang out" she said.

That means.... that's the place where they met. We then starts to walk inside as Lisa is leading the way where she met Dahyun.

What seems to be like an endless trees that we've pass by, we finally reach the said playground.

Dahyun look around the place. "We're at the back of the playground" she mumble as she look in front.

I walk at the swing as I sat down and sigh. This place seems like a santuary as the trees around are making it hard for someone to look at.

"I think that someone thwew something that I gave hew last time" we all look at Dahyun as she look down on the sand.

"... But I already got the bracelet with her..." she mumble. We all look at her wrist to see a simple bracelet that is hugging her wrist.

Chaeyoung walk to her direction and hug her. "What happened?" we all look at Lisa as she ask us.

-Time skip-

We're now heading towards.... somewhere. Yeah, I don't know where we are going but the road seems familiar to me.

I then look at the window and gasp. "Jihyo" I called as she hum and look at me.

I told her to look at the window as she did and gasp as well. Her gasp earn their attention as they all look at us.

"Why are you gasping?" Jeongyeon unnie ask as she look at us in confusion. "It's not like we're going to where you met her" Momo unnie said.

All of us look at her as if she's stating the fact as if.... yeah, she's stating the fact.

She look at us in confusion. "What? It's not like I'm stating the fact" she said as she rolled her eyes.

She suddenly realize something as her eyes widen. "What the heck!? Where are we going!?" she look at Lisa who's looking back at her.

Lisa's face frown as she look outside. "We'we going at one of the places that I've been in when I was a child" she said.

I walk towards her direction and squat down in front of her. "Where are we going... exactly?" I ask her with hope.

Her eyebrow furrow but still answer me anyway. "I want to meet Minawi and my fwiend who look like a twain" it's surely us.

Jihyo's PoV
We've now arrived in the park that have the river where we met. I bet Mina met Lisa at the other side of the park where the pond is located.

Solar, Miyeon and her has already played in that side of the park as some seniors said that they saw them there.

They even told me that Mina is seeing someone... Not technically that dating ok? They just told me that she's hanging out with someone that looks like a beggar.

"I wemembew seeing twain thewe in the wivew" all of them look at me. "What!?" I mouthed to them as they shook their head.

"So... where are we going exactly?" Mina ask Lisa as Lisa look at her and smile. "Since the wivew is neaw, we should go there" she said.

We all then started to walk towards the river. It's nice to be here again, like old days but I think this is better.

I mean, there's no Taeyeon anymore right? I still can't believe that she died but I hope she's already happy for Lisa.

I think destiny is on our side. If they didn't or they did get into an accident, surely Taeyeon might die or not.

Same with Lisa, it's 50 50 at that point but she survive. I'm really thankful yet guilty as well.

We're not the ones who killed Taeyeon nor the ones who cause the accident but I'm really guilty. Lisa doesn't even remember her when she woke up.

Lisa didn't even visited Naeun when she woke up from her deep deep slumber. It's just that their family suddenly became tragic.

"I wemembew playing with hew hewe at the side" Lisa suddenly said that made me snaoped out of my thoughts.

I look at where she's pointing at and saw the stone that we used to sit. I walk towards it and saw that something was engraved.

I touch the engraved letters as I let out a soft smile. It's the one that the two of us engraved when we're still young.

Lisa suddenly sat down as she look down with a frown. "Lisa? Are you ok?" I ask her as she look at me and smile.

"I'm fine" she said but I didn't believe on it. "Jihyo, what's happening?" Nayeon unnie approach me but I didn't answer her.

"Guys! I think Lisa is having an attack again" all of us look at Sana unnie as she point at the person un front of us.

We all look at Lisa as we saw her with her eyes close and slowly falling. "LISA!" Mina yelled- which is rare- as she quickly run to her direction and catch her.

Tzuyu, Jeongyeon unnie, Nayeon unnie and Chaeyoung both did the same thing as Dahyun froze on her spot with Momo who made her jokbal fall on the ground.

"LISA!" she yelled as she walk go their direction and shook Lisa's body softly. "Sana unnie, call an ambulance" I told her calmly.

She quickly nod her head and get her phone to dial the hospital. I walk to their direction as I pat their shoulders.

"It's fine, calm down please" I told them but they just glare at me. "Calm down!? HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN LISA FAINTED!?" Nayeon unnie yelled.

Sana's PoV
I walk to their direction as I rub Nayeon unnie's back. "Relax unnie, everything is gonna be fine" I said to her.

She heave a sigh as she walk to their direction and just carress Lisa's face. I walk to Dahyun's direction but she quickly run to them.

"Where's the ambulance?" Jihyo ask me as I gave her a smile. "They're gonna be here" as I said it, we heard a siren indicating that they are here.

The ambulance came inside the park as the paramedics quickly came to her and gave her the things that she needed.

"What's happening!?" we all look at our back to see Jisoo with Rosé. Tzuyu quickly walk to their direction, "She fainted" she said to them.

The two widen their eyes as they quickly walk in the ambulance but quickly got block by a guy. "You can't come in" he said.

"I'm her relative" Rosé said as the guy nod his head and walk away. "Jisoo, just come in the hospital with them" Jisoo nod her head.

The ambulance's door closed as they quickly drove towards the hospital. "Let's go! Lisa needs me!" Jeongyeon unnie said.

All of us quickly walk inside our van as someone held my wrist. I look who it is and saw Bang Chan.

What the hell is he doing here!? "Fuck off!" I said to him but he just shook his head. "Sana unnie! Lisa is waiting!" Chaeyoung said.

I look at Bang Chan and shook my arms away from him but he just grip it tightly. "Sana unnie!" Dahyun walk out of the van and widen her eyes.

"Bang Chan?" she said that cause the others to walk out of the van. "What the hell are you doing here!?" Momo grip his collar.

"I need to talk to Sana" he said but I just shook my head. "We're already done and besides.... I'm engage" I said to him.
_______________
Hello! I'll update later again! Hope y'all like this tho....