Special chapter

Yeji's PoV
I'm now walking towards my sister's office since I'm gonna pass all of my reports to her.

"Yeji!" I look at my back and saw Lia, running in my direction. I smile and wave at her then wait until she's in front of me.

She put her hands on my shoulder before panting. I frown then wait until she finished. "Are you going to Lisa unnie's office?" she asked me.

Lia is Lisa unnie's secretary but she's gonna be my secretary as what Lisa unnie said the other day.

"Yes, why?" I ask then remove her hands on my shoulder then start to walk to my sister's office again.

"Well, I can't really tell you but please don't come here," she said. I faced her then furrow my eyebrows.

"It's not like unnie is busy and besides, I'm just going to-" I cut myself off. "Lisa! Ahhh~ I'm c-cumming!" I could hear Sana unnie's voice.

I look at Lia and saw her gulp. "W-why... didn't you told me earlier?" I gulp as I heard some yelling inside.

"Nayeon unnie! It's my turn, aren't you tired!?" Jihyo unnie asks. "Jihyo, I'm still horny and I feel empty" Nayeon unnie said.

"Uhh... I think we need to go" I got dragged by Lia as I just started at the office door blankly.

-

"Yej, why are you playing with the foods?" I snap out of my thoughts then look up to meet Lisa unnie's eyes.

We are currently here inside the cafeteria since I wanted to eat outside Lisa unnie's office. For you know, maybe it smells like...

"Ahh... nothing unnie," I said and gave her a small smile. She furrows her eyebrows then places her utensils down.

"You look unusual today, what's with you and the cafeteria? You don't want to eat here every lunchtime but here you are, seeping tea and listening to great music" I look at Lisa unnie.

"Where did you get that?" I ask her. She shrugged her shoulder before getting a piece of steak.

"I heard that from YouTube, you know? Every time I listen to Twice's Alcohol-Free" she said. I laugh at what she said.

"Unnie Twice is not living as a group here in this story since they are your wives, maybe on the next story that the author is currently making and she wants to make it as an original story but yeah, you either live as an idol or a normal person, either way, it is" I shrugged.

She looks at me in disbelief. "Where the hell did you learn that?" She asks me before getting a spoonful of her salad.

I shrugged my shoulder before sipping on my tea. "Nothing, the author wanted to promote herself so I did it for her since your wives don't want to," I said.

Nayeon's PoV
"Nayeon unnie, put some makeup" Mina whine as she points at my neck. I glare at her then shook my head.

"Lisa will punish you later," Jihyo said then shrugged her shoulder. I smirk then nod my head, "I don't care, I love her punishments" I said.

"Good for you unnie, the last time Lisa did some punishment to me and you know what she did? She left me hanging when we're in the middle of it" Sana said with a grumpy face.

"At least she's conscious, not like the other night where she's so stressed that she drank the whole bottle of tequila then walk to my room then we did it but when I'm about to cum, I told her not to stop then she collapse on top of me," Momo said.

"That's much better than teasing you, making you turned on but she didn't even do something to make me cool down," Tzuyu said.

Jeongyeon shook her head, "Then what she did to me is much better?" She asks us.