18: Seulgi! Jungkook?

Tzuyu's PoV
We all look at our back to see Seulgi unnie as she look at the figure at our back. She then walk towards our direction as she gasp.

"It's really you Lisa!" she said as she back hug Lisa. Dahyun unnie, Chaeyoung and I widen our eyes as we quickly remove Seulgi unnie.

"Yah! Let me go! I wanna hug my best friend!" she said as she tried to escape from our grip. She stop from doing so as we saw Lisa is covering her head.

"No, no, no, please no" she said repeatedly as we all got alerted. Aish! Stupid, we forgot about her attack.

"Lisa! Calm down" Dahyun unnie said as she tried to approach Lisa but Lisa shook terribly. "No, please no, don't" she said again.

Ella and Seulgi unnie look at us in confusion. Chaeyoung smile at she shook her head, "You can come with us later" she said.

Seulgi unnie nod her head in understanding while Ella is just looking at us in more confusion. "We're coming with them?" she ask.

Seulgi unnie quickly get on her knees- to match Ella' height- as she get teary eyes. "I'm the only one who's coming" she said.

Ella shook her head as she point at Lisa, who just calm down. "My best friend is there" she said. Seulgi unnie look at Lisa as she smile sadly.

She then stand up from her position then face us. "She looks like a 5 year old kid" she said as we all nod our head.

"She really is Seulgi unnie" Dahyun unnie answer as she sigh. "What happened to her?" Seulgi unnie ask as she tried to approach Lisa.

"She got caught into an accident" I said as she stop walking where Lisa is and look at me. "That's why she's like that?" she ask.

We all nod our head as we look at Lisa as she's interacting with Ella. "Lisa, what do you want to eat?" I ask her.

I then walk to her direction as she wait for me. "I'll buy a vanilla" she said as the cashier look at her with wide eyes.

"Lalisa Manoban?" she ask as Lisa look at him in confusion. She nod her head still as I raise my eyebrow.

"Oh my God! You really is!" he said that attract many people's attention. Lisa tilt her head as she look at me.

"What awe they talking about?" she ask me as Dahyun unnie, Chaeyoung and Seulgi unnie came in our direction.

"I don't know" I told her as Dahyun unnie bow and look at the cashier. "Excuse me? Why are you asking her if she's Lalisa Manoban?" she ask.

The cashier then get something under the counter as he place it in front of Lisa. "Please get this autograph, my girlfriend really idolize you" he said to her.

Lisa look at us first. Seulgi unnie step forward as she smile at the cashier and bow. "Uhh... she can get that signed up but can you let her buy some foods first?" she ask politely.

The cashier smile as he nod his head and place dowm the magazine. Oh wow! I didn't know that Lisa's magazines make their way here.

"I didn't know that she's like that" Chaeyoung mumble beside me as I nod my head in agreement.

Chaeyoung's PoV
"Here's your ice cream" the cashier said as he serve Lisa's ice cream. Lisa's eyes spark in excitement as she held the ice cream.

"Thank you!" she said as she place her card above the counter and bow down repeatedly. The cashier's eyes widen as he smile.

"It's fine" he said as Lisa smile widely then lick the ice cream. He then quickly get the magazine and the marker as he place it on the counter.

"Please sign it" he said that made Lisa to stop licking her ice cream. She look at us as we all nod our head.

"Ok" she said, get the marker as she sign the magazine. The cashier's eyes follow her hand movements as he smile widely.

"Thank you so much!" he said as he look at Lisa's signature. Lisa smile widely as she nod her head then walk away.

"Wait! Lisa!" I yelled as I follow her outside but I already saw her on the floor with her ice cream spilled on her outfit.

"Oh my God!" I said as I quickly sat down and help her stand up. "Are you ok?" I ask her as she look at me with teary eyes.

"My butt hurts" she said as her tear suddenly walk out of her eyes. The others follow us as Ella and Seulgi quickly get their handkerchief.

"Who the hell- J-jungkook?" I quickly look up as I saw Jungkook standing in front of us. Tzuyu quickly tremble as she hide behind Dahyun unnie.

"What are you doing here? Your in the jail already" Dahyun unnie said as I quickly hide her behind. Jungkook chuckle as he wave his hands.

"I already finish my sentence in the jail, it's only 1 year" he said as he smirk. I glare at him as I think for awhile.

Just a year? What happened!? Didn't he's sentence for 5 years because of gambling and because of almost raping my sister!?

"Jungkook, what did you do to Lisa?" Seulgi unnie step forward as she glare at Jungkook. Ella is beside Lisa as she's helping her to remove the ice cream and wiping her tears.

Jungkook look at Seulgi as he smirk and step backwards. "I didn't do anything on her, she's just clumsy" he said.

"W-why are y-you here?" Tzuyu ask him as he look at her and smile. "I want to get you back" he said as Tzuyu tremble terribly.

Dahyun unnie then face her as she hug Tzuyu. "You can't get her" I said to her as he just chuckle. "As if you can protect her" he said as he sigh.

"You didn't even know where she is then you all saw us when she's half naked, we could have do-" Jungkook got cut off by Tzuyu.

"Stop!" she yelled as everyone in the mall look at our direction. "What? You don't like it? I thought you like it because you mo-" Jungkook got cut off when someone punch him.

Dahyun's PoV
We all look at Jungkook who's already on the ground as he wiped his side lips. He giggle and stand up from the ground and look up.

"Wow Lisa! I didn't know that you can punch like that" he said as we look at Lisa in surprise. She's 5 years old right?

How can she punch like that!? "I don't like people who diswespect women" she said as she glare at Jungkook.

Jungkook just smile and patted Lisa's shoulder as she just slap his hands away. "Nice try kid but it's not that hard" he said as his lips still bleeds.

What a damn liar. "Let's just go" I mumble as Chaeyoung look at me and nod her head. "Seulgi unnie, let's go" she said.

Seulgi unnie look at me as she nod her head then pull Lisa away from Jungkook. "Let's go now, he's bad" she mumble.

Lisa look at Ella as she smile then held her hands. "Let's go! I want to play some arcade" she said to her.

Ella nod her head as she look at Seulgi. "You still can't know who he is" she mumble as Chaeyoung look at us then smile.

"Let's leave this bastard" she said as we all nod. She then held Tzuyu's right arm as I held Tzuyu's left arm.

"Are you ok?" I ask her as she nod her head and smile sadly. "Don't worry about me, I'm slowly moving on that event" Tzuyu said.

"We can fight with him you know? I know how to do some self defense" Chaeyoung said as she flex her arm.

Tzuyu giggle as she pat Chaeyoung's shoulder. "You can rest first, I know it's tiring" she said that made me laugh.

Chaeyoung glare at her playfully as she pout her mouth. "You two are so mean~" she said as we giggle at her.
______________
Hello! Like I said I might double update today because I didn't get to update yesterday. Hope y'all like it!