1: Start up

Nayeon's PoV
"Ms. Im, here's all the paper that you need to sign" I heard my secretary, Minnie said as soon as I step inside my office.

I smile at her, "Just put it here" I said as I pat my desk then sat down on my chair. She smile back and put down the paper.

"And Ms. Im, Ms. Minatozaki is actually looking for you" she said before she bow and leave the room. I sigh before standing up and walking towards the glass wall.

It's always like this everyday, eat, work, eat, work, eat then sleep. Always in repeat for 3 years, I'm tired at everything.

I need someone to be beside me- no, we need someone to be beside all of us. We're all been living separately after Lisa left.

I don't know why I regret not having a bonding with her. Maybe because I loved her...? But that would be unfair right?

I mean, her ex-girlfriend got pregnant when they broke up. I want her to be mine but that's so selfish of mine, she has a kid that's waiting for her.

"NAYEON UNNIE!" I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw Sana who's looking at me weirdly. "What are you even thinking?" she ask as she walk towards the mini living room.

I follow her there and sat down on the single couch. "What do you want Sana?" I ask as I look at the new set of magazines.

"Well, appa said that he have some errands around Thailand and asking for our help..." she pause that made me look at her.

"Wait, I think I say that in a wrong way" she said that made me facepalm. Why do I have a sister like her?

"Ahh... he said that we need to come with him" she said, finally realizing what she really want to say. "What are we even going to do at Thailand?" I ask as I finally get what magazine I want.

"Dad said that we can travel around before the real meeting" she said as she look at her left to see my collection of perfumes.

"Don't touch it" I said to her and glare. It's not really my collection though, it's all the kind of Lisa's smell- well not really her smell but all of different smell of vanilla.

"Tss... meanie" she said and get another magazine. I look at her as she lay down on the couch, "Yah! You have an office! Go sleep there!" I yelled as I get the magazine.

"Aish! Why did I even waste my energy to go here!?" she ask annoyed. I rolled my eyes on her, "What else? Of course to say that to me" I said to her.

"Ugh! Whatever" Sana said as she stand up lazily from the couch. "Appa also said that we'll have our dinner date" she added then left.

I sigh, we still hasn't talk to appa after Lisa left which is gonna be awkward. I then get my phone and dial someone.

"Hello?" the other line said. "Hi Jen, do you want to have a lunch with me?" I ask her. Jennie, Irene unnie and I become close after Lisa left.

"Let me guess, you miss her again right?" she ask me as I blush. She already know me that well huh? Everytime I would always call Jennie, Lisa will always fly in my mind.

"Ha! Your right, how did you know?" I ask her as I look at the papers on my table. Another set of stock files.

"I know you too well Nabongs, you know that we've know each other since collage" she said as I hummed in respond.

"By the way, have you seen Jisoo and Rosé this past few weeks? I haven't see them" I said to her as one file caught my eyes.

"No, I haven't seen them for awhile, why you suddenly ask?" she ask me. I then look at the folder that I'm holding.

MNB Companies, isn't this one is the most successful company in the whole Asia? Why are they here?

"Hello? Nayeon?" I got cutted of in my thoughts when I heard Jennie's voice. "Oh... sorry, what is it again?" I ask as I place the folder on my table.

"I ask you, why are you finding them" she said to me. "Ahh... I just wanted to bond with them you know? Squad" I said to her.

"Ahh... right" she answer. "Well, I'll just come there and pick you up, bye!" she said and hung up the call. I sigh again, I wish Lisa is here.

Jeongyeon's PoV
"Yow! Wassup?" I look up to see Bambam's annoying smiling face. "Tss... as always, exhausted" I said to her and lean on my chair.

"Just marry someone already" he said and sat on the couch. "Tss... as if I move on from her" I mumble to myself.

"Just find someone already or answer that Jeonghan" he added. I face palm, "I don't like that guy, he just seems to want my body" I said to him.

"Wait, really? I thought he really likes you?" he ask getting confused. I rolled my eyes, "Of course not, I would always see him looking at my cleavage" I said.

"Yuck! He's a maniac" he said that made me nod in agreement. It's just have been 2 years since those boys walk in our way.

They transfer to our school when we're all in 3rd year then they all try to hit on us. "Unnie! Here- Babe!" I look at the door to see Mina.

Yeah, Mina and Bambam are both dating which we didn't expect because Mina is the one who's crying hard when Lisa left.

"Hey" Bambam greeted and stand up on his seat. They then hug each other as I place a disgust face. "You couple should not do that in my office" I said to them.

We're all here in our building, JYP Building and we all have our own office inside. I'm in 4th floor with Nayeon and Jihyo.

5th floor is where the J-trinity are located while we gave the maknae line their offices in the 6th floor.

"Why are you here Mina?" I ask as I saw the two are making out on my couch. They then stop kissing each other as Mina stand up and fix her clothes.

"Well, I have to deliver this to you" she said and handed me the folder. "Alright, you can go now because I don't wanna see you making out with Bambam" I said to her.

Mina smile and nod her head, "Bye babe, I'll see you later" Mina said as she approach Bambam to kiss him on the cheeks.

Momo's PoV
As I'm walking towards my office, someone suddenly block my way. "Good morning beautiful" he said that made me roll my eyes.

"Hoshi, get out of my way" I said to him and walk pass by him. "Yow, chill! I'm just here to know how's your vacation?" he ask.

Ugh! Here's the annoying Hoshi again! "It's fine and don't ever ask what happened" I said not looking at him.

Well, this guy is always here in the building just to annoy the shit out of me. I hate him, I already turn him down yet he's still chasing me.

"How about-" I look at him with a glare. "I said no, why can't you just accept it!?" I explode in front of him.

He flinch when I raise my voice as some of our worker are looking at our direction. He then smirk and back away, "Because I don't want too" he said.

"I'll just come back later babe.... don't forget our date" he said and wink as I place a disgust face. He  then quickly left the building.

"That motherfucker" I mumble and start walking again towards my office. "Ahhh... you're here finally" as I walk in, Dahyun stand up from the couch and hug me.

"Yeah? Any problem?" I ask as I settle my bag on the table and sat on my chair. "Well, appa wants to have dinner with us in the mansion.... I just want to say it" she said.

I then think for a moment, I don't have anything to do later and I don't want to have that date with that motherfucker.

We also didn't saw each other that long so why not? I nod my head and smile, "It's been awhile" I said and she smile as well.

"Yeah, it's been awhile."
___________________
There's nothing bad when I upload the first chapter today also right? Well, here it is!