28: Something

Tzuyu's PoV
I saw Lisa in front me, defending me from Jungkook. "Who awe you?" she ask as Jungkook scoff and laugh.

"How can you ask me that huh? Are you blind? I'm the one who's been hurting you since you marry them" he blurted out.

Lisa's face frown. "And why are you even talking to me like that? Your not a child to begin with" Jungkook added.

"I know I'm not but can I do something about this? My mind suddenly became 5 yeaws old as I got involve in an accident" Lisa answer.

Wow! Didn't know that she's still smart after all. Jungkook scoff, "You really didn't know me? What the hell are they even telling you?" Jungkook ask her.

Lisa glare at him. "They awe telling me about what I am back then" she said as Jungkook glance at me in disbelief.

"They are clearly lying at you, you didn't even know that you marry Tzuyu back then" Lisa slowly turn to me as I saw Jungkook smirk.

Lisa shook her head as she look at Jungkook again. "I didn't mawwy my unnie, why would I mawwy my unnie?" yeah right, unnie.

Jungkook's smirk got wider as it suddenly turn into a bitter smile. "Of course you do, Mr. Park just doesn't want us to marry his daughters" he said.

"Oh... I need to go now, goodbye" Jungkook said as he quickly run away from us.

Lisa became silent as she keeps on frowning. "Hey Li-" she cut me off as she pin me on the wall.

"Is he telling the twuth?" she ask as I groan. "Of course not! It hurts Lisa!" I said as she seems to snap out of it and take a step back.

"I'm s-sowwy" she said and bow down. "Hey! No, it's ok" I said to her as I walk to her direction and hug her.

"Your not at fault" I said to her as she just rested her hands on her side. I rub her back as I look at the right side to see my unnies.

"What happened?" they ask as they finally reach our direction. "Jungkook told her something" they all widen their eyes.

"Are you ok?" Nayeon unnie ask as Lisa didn't answer her. I broke the hug and look at her.

Her face doesn't even show any mention. Please Lisa, believe me... us. "Do you want to go to the hospital?" Momo unnie ask.

"We can go-" Jihyo unnie got cut off by Lisa. "C-can I go?" Lisa ask as she look down.

"Yes you can, we can d-" Mina unnie's words got cut off when Lisa suddenly run. "Lisa!" Sana unnie chase after her as we look at each other.

"We should go after them" Dahyun unnie said as we nod our head. We run as we didn't saw their figure.

"Where did Sana unnie and Lisa go?" Chaeyoung ask as she stop for a minute and sat down.

"There's no time for resting!" Nayeon unnie yelled. Chaeyoung glare at her, "What!? Do we really need to follow them and really!? We don't even know where we are!" she yelled.

Chaeyoung's PoV
I look around as I said that. This place is really not familiar to me. Jeongyeon unnie seems to remember something as she look around.

"There they are!" she said as she point at somewhere. We all look at where she's pointing at to see Lisa with Sana unnie sitting at the bench.

"Wait, this place is so.... familiar" Jeongyeon unnie mumble but enough for me to hear her. "Why is that unnie?" I ask her.

She look at Lisa and Sana unnie's direction as I saw Lisa with a happy expression. "That's the place where we met" she said.

I gasp, that bench is the thing that made them met or that bench is the thing that made Jeongyeon unnie to met Lisa?

Huh? I didn't even understand what I just said, it's seems like the same thing. "That's the point, don't hang out with Momo, always" I look at my side.

"Why is that? Jihyo unnie?" I ask her as she look at me and smile. "Because your becoming a pabo" she said as I glare at her.

"Yah! I'm not a pabo!" Momo unnie yelled as she's about to run but Mina unnie block her. "Shh... let's just approach them" she said.

We walk towards Sana unnie and Lisa's direction. "-I met someone hewe Sana unnie, I pwomise I wemembew someone" Lisa said as we approach them.

I look at Jeongyeon unnie who's teary up. "Is this the place where you met Lisa?" Nayeon unnie whisper as Jeongyeon unnie nod her head.

"Thewe's also a place neawby whewe I met a bunny looking giwl" Nayeon unnie froze on her spot as she look at Lisa.

"Where did you met her?" she ask that made Sana unnie and Lisa to look up. "Nayeon unnie" Sana unnie said as she stand up.

Lisa tilt her head, "And why do you wanna know?" she ask her as Nayeon unnie gave her a small smile and shook her head.

"I just want to know, maybe I know her" she answer as I face palm myself in my head. "Of course you know, it's you anyway" Tzuyu mumble.

Lisa look at her, "What did you say?" she ask as Tzuyu look at Lisa and smile before shaking her head.

"It's nothing" she said as Lisa just mod her head. "Do you know where's the place and how can we get there?" Dahyun unnie ask.

Lisa smile as she stand up and dust her clothes. "Of couwse I know! I finally wemembew those giwls who've been keeping awake fow a whole month..." Lisa said.

She then look at us, "Do you wanna know theiw names? If I'm not mistaken, I called them like Bunny, Ostwich, Peach, Squiwwel, Twain, Penguin?- I don't wemembew but I called that one giwl with it as well- Dubu, Cub and Yoda".

Dahyun's PoV
Right now, we're walking inside this tight way towards where Nayeon unnie met Lisa.

"Are you sure about this way Lisa?" Nayeon unnie ask as she look around. Well, we can only see the walls of the houses as they are all pilled up.

"Yes, I'm suwe" she said as she step outside. We also step outside as Tzuyu, Mina unnie and Sana unnie heave a sigh.

"I think that place just suffocate me" Sana unnie said. We all look around to see some people looking at us up and down.

Some are even rubbing their thigh while looking at us- more likely at one of us. I look behind me to see Nayeon unnie and Sana unnie.

"Why are they even wearing that kind of clothes?" I ask as Chaeyoung look behind and shrugged her shoulder.

"I don't know" she said. Nayeon unnie and Sana unnie are both wearing a mini skirt with a white blouse, that made their skin to be seen.

It even looks like they didn't have any top clothes but thankfully, it's not that quiet visible. I don't even know why they buy those kind of clothes.

Lisa suddenly stop that made me to make contact with her back. "Oww!" I said as I land on my butt. Lisa look back as she help me.

"I'm sowwy Dahyun unnie" she said as she pulled me up. I started to stumble but thankfully, Lisa catch me on time.

I look at her face, examine her features as her eyes are still in worry. She have a perfect structure to be a man.

I mean, yeah she's a girl but she just pull off this manly vibe you know? "Ehem! This isn't a romantic movie to begin with" I heard someone fake a cough.

I quickly pull away from Lisa as she stand straight. Look up to see all of them with their hands on their mouth while Jihyo unnie put hers.

"This isn't a romantic movie ok? Maybe it's romantic but not in a movie" she said as I rolled my eyes.

"That's the place!" we all look at Lisa as she suddenly run towards the wreck building.... that is just in front of us.
___________________
Hello! Hope y'all like the chapter which.... is kind off boring