25: 'Fwiends'

Sana's PoV
"Why are you here Lisa?" Jihyo ask as Lisa look at her and then at the ceiling. "Jisoo unnie told me to stay with you all fow awhile" she said.

I quickly walk to her direction and cling on her arms. "We can do so many things and Jisoo wouldn't regret her decision" I said.

She look at me as she smile and nod her head. "Yeah, I want to spent time with my fwiends!" she said as her smile widen.

My smile faded away as I look at my sisters. Nayeon unnie with a serious look, Jeongyeon unnie who's as happy as I am earlier, faded.

Momo-chan who's eating happily stops and eat again with a cold face. Jihyo who's looking like a happy idiot became emotionless.

Mina-chan who's showing her gummy smile, faded as Dahyun's face harden. Chaeyoung who's clapping like a kid stop as she heard what Lisa said.

And Tzuyu, who's looking at us boredly became emotionless as her eyes glare at the floor. "Did... I say.... something.... wwong?" Lisa ask as she saw our reaction.

Baby, you just did. "No you didn't, we just remember something that made us like that" Nayeon unnie is the first one to recover as she gave Lisa a smile.

Lisa frown as she look at us. "But I just saw all of you wowe a cold ow emotionless face" she said as we shook our head.

"It's just your imagination but anyways, are you hungry? It's already lunch time" Mina ask as Lisa smile and nod her head.

"Yeah! I want to eat at Mw. Yang's café!" she said as Tzuyu look at her, stunned. "Did you come in the café last month?" she ask.

Lisa look at her confused but still nod her head. "Yes, Mw. Yang tweated me in his VIP Woom! I didn't even know that cafés have VIP Woom" she said.

I look at Tzuyu as she look at all of us. "I saw her" she said as we widen our eyes. "You saw her but you didn't even told us!?" Momo ask in disbelief.

Tzuyu shook her head then look at Chaeyoung. "I want Lisa to not hear this" she said as Chaeyoung nod her head.

"Let's play for awhile Lisa?" Chaeyoung ask as Lisa's eyes shine. She quickly drag Chaeyoung out of the office as we look at Tzuyu.

"I didn't know that it's her ok? I even called her weird" she mumble but enough for us to hear her. "You called her what!?" Dahyun ask.

"I called her weird, and I didn't even know that she's that person" she said as she look at us.

"What do you mean by you didn't know that she's that person?" Jihyo ask her as Tzuyu sigh. "She came in the café with so many bodyguards" she said.

My mouth form a circle same with Momo as the others nod their head. "So... we'we going to the café?" we flinch as we heard Lisa's voice.

Chaeyoung walk to her side as she raise her eyesbrow. "We're going" Jeongyeon unnie said as Lisa cheered.

Jihyo's PoV
We're now here in the parking lot as we look at our cars. Technically, we want Lisa to be with us but there's 9 cars!

"Let's play rock, paper, scissors?" Nayeon unnie suggest as all of us look at Lisa. She look back at us as her face showered with confusion.

"Why awe you playing wock, papew, scissows?" she ask as she scratch her head. I smile at her as I cling on her.

"Who do you want to be with?" I ask her as she look at the ceiling. "Whewe?" she ask as her face frown.

Sana's face lit up. "In be- Ohhwi!" she said as she rub where Dahyun hit her. "Yah! Why did you hit me!?" she whined.