4: Normal day 2

Tzuyu's PoV
"Hey, Tzuyu" I snapped out of my thoughts as Mingyu came back with the drinks.

"Are you ok?" he ask as he look at me worriedly. I look at him, there's really nothing special.... why am I even in a relationship with him?

"Hmm.... yeah, just some stress" I said as he nod his head in understanding. "Alright then, here's your favorite" he said and put down the chocomilkshake.

I smile at him, "Thanks" I said as I sip on the drink. He smiled at me and drink his own coffee, "Welcome" he said.

The taste, it still didn't change any bit, Uncle Yang is so good at making this things. "You know Tzu..." I look at Mingyu with confusion.

"We've been together since last 2 years..." he pause and look outside the café. I also did the same thing but the guards are the only one who am I seeing.

"We've last that long which is rare" he said as I look at him. "Why is it rare?" I ask as I take a sip from my chocomilkshake.

He smiled and look at me, "Because I've never been in a relationship like this long, I only have 3 months as the longest" he confessed.

"Maybe it's because we're destined right? Maybe you're the right one for me" he continued as I just look at him.

Well shit, I don't feel the same way towards him. "So... Tzuyu, will you-" he got cut off as he stand up and about to kneel down as my phone rang.

"Sorry, had to take care of this call" I said to him as I walk out of the café without waiting for his respond.

I know that he's going to propose to me which will be awkward because I don't even have any feelings for him.

"Hello Dad?" I ask as I'm now at the quiet place. "Tzuyu, I've sent someone to clean your place and please don't get angry" he said.

I close my eyes, Dahyun unnie and Jeongyeon unnie surely reported this. I sigh, "Yes, alright" I said as Appa hum.

"By the way, I also told Elkie to ready some of your clothes for 2 weeks" he added as I just hum in respond.

"Alright Dad, I still need to do something, bye!" I said as I quickly hang up the phone. Ugh! Why is it so annoying!?

I then quickly walk back to the café as I saw a familiar back of a person. "Yeji?" I mumble as I saw the familiar back going towards the VIP room.

I shook my head they have been out of our sight for 3 years so why would Yeji be here? I'm about to follow the familiar figure when someone pulled me.

"Hey Tzu, where are you going?" I look at my back to see Mingyu looking at me with curious eyes.

I just shook my head and smile at him, "Nothing, so where are we again?" I ask him.

Chaeyoung's PoV
"Hey, is this good?" I rolled my eyes for the nth time today. Somi and I came at the mall as she quickly dragged me here at the clothing store.

Like heck!? Who wouldn't get annoyed when the two of you are here for a whole hour!? It's just even one store yet she already brought so many stuff!

"It's fine" I answer as she just smile at me and patted my shoulder.

"You really look like a girlfriend who's bored waiting for her girlfriend to finish" she tease. I just sigh and point at the counter, "Just pay it" I said to her.

She then skip her way towards the counter as I just shook my head. Why do I feel that she and I are in a relationship?

Like ew, I mean.... Somi is not bad but really? I only like her as my best friend, my sister and my.... uhhh.... partner in crime?