14: Night out

Momo's PoV
We're now here in the living room, looking at Lisa and Mina who's playing Minecraft since 4 hours. Can they stop and let us eat?

And all I can see is those steak, square shaped cake and the weird shape of the pig. Wait, what's inside the Minecraft's pig mind?

I then stand up as everyone turn their attention towards me except Lisa and Mina. "Can we just turn this off?" Jeongyeon unnie ask.

"Remeber what happened last time" Jihyo said as we all look at the ceiling.

*Flashback*
Jeongyeon unnie was so upset because Mina was ignoring her about the project that she's going to present as she turn off the game.

Mina stop on playing with her controller as the TV turn black and her eyes became emotionless. Did Jeongyeon unnie did something wrong?

Mina then look at Jeongyeon unnie as we heard a crack. "Jeongyeon unnie is dead" Chaeyoung mumble as Mina starts to stand up.

"I- uhh... I need to go" Jeongyeon unnie said as she starts to run for her life. "YOO JEONGYEON!" and yes, Mina yelled.

After they run for like 5 hours- well, 2 hours and 3 hours for beating. Jeongyeon unnie's nose are stuff with tissue as her right eye was closed.

With her broken arm and leg, but not that it's really broken. I think it healed for a month.
*End of flashback*

"Momo, you should turn that off" Jeongyeon unnie said as she push me towards the TV. "What!? Are you crazy!?" I ask her.

"Your the one who's hungry here" Jihyo said as they all look at me. I sigh, "Fine" I said as I walk towards the plug and pull it off.

I close my eyes as I did it and breath heavily. After 5 minutes, I didn't heard any shoutings as I open my eyes to see Mina, glaring at me.

I look at our sisters and saw that they are also closing their eyes. Lisa is looking at the screen of the turned off TV.

"Did you..." Mina started as Lisa look at me and smile. "Mina unnie, it's fine" Lisa said as she stand up and patted Mina's shoulder.

Mina then glare at me before looking at Lisa with a smile. See!? That fucking duality! "She's unbelievable" I heard Dahyun said.

"Sure... it's really fine for me" Mina said as I gulp. She'll do something later if Lisa is not in the house now.

Lisa look at me and smile, "Gwandpa always do that if I ovewplay so thank you!" she said and run as she hug me.

I got surprise, she's more matured in thinking than Mina! I hug her back as Mina heave a sigh. "It's nothing" I said.

She then broke the hug and giggle. "I'm hungwy, can we eat now?" she ask as she rub her tummy in circulation.

We all giggle at her action, "Of course we can eat now" Sana said as she cling her arms around Lisa. "Let's go!" Lisa said as she jump up and down.

Jeongyeon's PoV
We're now here in the dining area, waiting for the food as we just keep our silence- except for Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Lisa.

Those three are actually laughing out loud as Dahyun and Chaeyoung reveals their lame jokes. My jokes are better than them and you should remember that.

Mina is still glaring at Momo, who's hiding behind Jihyo- the one that's starting to get irritated because of Momo.

Nayeon unnie and Sana both talk about, bars. Nothing surprising because they usually do that while me? I'm a lone here.