12: Korea

Tzuyu's PoV
Two weeks has ended and now we're going back to Korea with Lisa and the others. Yeji? She also come with us because of Mr. Bruschweiler.

"Hey Lis, are you ready?" Ji-eun unnie ask as Lisa look at her and nod while smiling brightly. "I can fianlly see youw hometown" she said.

Ji-eun unnie smile and pat her head. "You're going to enjoy being there" Jackson oppa butted in as he smile at Lisa.

Lisa smile back at him and nod her head. We're here just watching her smiling so brightly. "Ehem! Tzuyu, Mina, you said both of you are taken" Jihyo unnie interrupt.

I look at her, "Yeah, I'm taken, I'm not even doing anything with her" I said as Jeongyeon unnie shook her head.

"I saw her with Lisa last time, they are playing archery" she said as Nayeon unnie also nod her head.

Sana unnie look at me same with Momo unnie, Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung. "You play with Lisa-chan?" Sana unnie ask.

"Like what Jeongyeon unnie said" I said to them and lean at my seat. At least I also got one point.

"Tzuyu... 1" I said as I smirk at their reaction. They have frown on their faces as I said it. "Please ready yourselves because we're about to land" the speaker spoke.

I then open my open and look at my messages. Mingyu has been messaging me but I don't want to read his messages.

Mingyu
Hey Tzu, did you land well?

Mingyu
Are you busy? You didn't answer my text.

Mingyu
Babe, I already call you but it says you can't reach.

Mingyu
I'm getting worried about you.

Mingyu
It's been 2 days and your not still texting me back.

Mingyu
I have a surprise to you when you go back! I'm sure you'll like it!

Mingyu
It's just 2 weeks right? You'll see me at the airport when you land ok? I wanna spend time with you.

Mingyu
I guess you really want to enjoy it since your not responding but that's ok! Just enjoy it!

Mingyu
1 more day left and I'll be at the airport waiting for you.

Mingyu
I'm already at the airport around 9, hope I can see you!

I look at the clock, it's just have been 10 in the morning that means he's just waiting for an hour.

"Who's Mingyu?" I flinch as I look at my back and saw Lisa's face so close to my liking. "O-ohh... he?" I ask as she nod her head.

"He's my cla-" Sana unnie cut me off. "He's Tzuyu's boyfriend" she said as Lisa look at her then smile.

"Weally? They can be my Eomma and Appa since I don't have any" she said as she smile widely looking at us.

"Mina also have a boyfriend" Dahyun unnie said as she look at Mina unnie and smirk. Lisa smile widely, "Then I have 2 Eomma and 2 Appa!" she said.

She then jump up and down as we giggle at her reaction. She then walk towards the others as she told them about it.

"Sana.... 1" Sana unnie said as she smile widely. I glare at her, how dare she told it to Lisa?

Chaeyoung's PoV
We finally landed! Ohh God, I miss Korea! "I love you Korea!" I yelled as I run around the place. Mina unnie and Tzuyu both have a gloomy face.

"Why awe they like that?" I heard Lisa- who's beside Sana unnie, wait..... SANA UNNIE!? Sana unnie then giggle and place her arms around Lisa's waist.