30: Young Jihyo

No one's PoV
"Did you really saw Mina talking with someone that looks like a beggar?" the mentioned name suddenly got the attention of a certain girl.

She quickly look at the high school students in their school as the two people that is talking earlier notice her and smile.

"What is it Jihyo?" the guy ask her as he squat down on her level. Jihyo's mouth open as she ask them a question.

"You saw Mina with someone?" the guy smile at her and nod his head. The other guy squat down beside him as he patted her head.

"Yes Jihyo, he said he saw her with someone" he said as Jihyo nod her head. She then turn to the first guy as the guy gave her a confused face.

"Weally? Whewe awe they hanging out always? Wooyoung oppa?" Wooyoung look at his friend as he just nod his head.

"I saw her in the park, the one with a pond" he said as his friend nod his head. "I always saw her there with Solar and Miyeon but not with the one that Wooyoung is talking about" he said.

Jihyo nod her head. "Thank you fow the infowmation Chan sung oppa and Wooyoung oppa" the two nod their heads as they stand up straight.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Chan sung ask her as Jihyo smile at them, bow down and shook her head.

"I can take cawe oppas, I know the place" Wooyoung smile and nod his head as Chan sung patted her head.

"Alright then" Wooyoung said as the two bid their goodbye at her and walk away

-

Jihyo walk inside the park to see that no one is inside. She then walk at the right side of the park where the pond is located.

No one is there at the moment. She shrugged it off as she walk back at the entrance. She saw the river as she walk towards it and sat down on the stone.

"Hey! Don't jump!" Jihyo got startoe by the sudden voice as she look behind. There stood a girl, around her age, as the said girl is walking to her direction.

She look at the girl's face as she raise her eyebrow. The girl doesn't look Korean even a bit- well, she herseld doesn't look like one either but still.

This one is a real foreigner. "What? Something is wwong in my face?" and they have the similar way of speaking, can't pronounce the 'R'.

"Nothing, I'm just shock" the girl smile at her as she said down beside Jihyo. "Why? Is it because I'm fwom a diffewent countwy?" she ask her.

Jihyo look at her a little bit more before turning away and nodding her head. The girl smile as she nod her head.

The girl look at her up and down as she nod her head. "You do seems like youw a foweignew to me but I can still see that youw a Kowean" Jihyo look at her.

She's the only person who really saw that she's a Korean. Everyone in school knows her as a Korean ok? But some people outside the school really thinks that she's a foreigner.

She gave the girl her gummy smile as she jump on her seat. "Weally? You awe one of the people who called me a Kowean!" she said excitedly.

The girl look at her confusion. "What? Evewyone thought youw a foweignew?" Jihyo nod her head sadly.

Yes, she once dream of becoming a foreigner but she that doesn't mean that she doesn't want to be a Korean.

"That's sad but that's alwight, you can fool evewyone awound" the girl grin at what she's saying.

She's actually fooling everyone around the city as she's pretending that she doesn't know how to perfectly speak in Korean.

Jihyo look at her as she gave her a smile and shook her head. "Fooling someone is bad..." she became hesitant not knowing what to call the girl.

The girl look at her confused as she suddenly snapped out of it and form her mouth in a circle.

"Wight, I still hasn't intwoduce myself" the girl giggle as she look at Jihyo. "I'm Pwanpwiya" she said.

Jihyo's eyebrow furrow as she look at Pranpriya in confusion. "Pwan- what?" Jihyo ask her as Pranpriya giggle at her.

She then pinch Jihyo's cheeks that made Jihyo to blush at her sudden action. "Youw cute~ but suwe! You can just call me Pwiya" Pranpriya said to her.

Jihyo smile as she playfully slap Pranpriya's hand away from hee cheeks and nod her head. "Then you can call me Twain!" she said to her.

-Time skip-

Time passes by so quickly as Jihyo walk inside the park. She look at their hanging out place as she quickly give in a smile.

She saw Pranpriya on the stone, admiring the engraved names that they did. 'Twain loves Pwiya❤️' and 'Pwiya loves Twain💛' as.... friends.

Jihyo still hasn't know anything about what they called the magic spell which is love.

She's not that curious like Sana. She's not the type of person who wants to know it really quickly as she wants it so badly.

She's this type of person where she wants to experience it and let herself know it on her one way.

In short, she's not like Sana. "Pwiya!" she called as the girl look up at her and smile. "Twain" Pranpriya called.

Jihyo walk to her direction as she quickly tug Pranpriya in her arms. "I missed you Pwiya, I didn't get to see yestewday~" Jihyo pout.

Pranpriya giggle at her as she shook her head and wave her hands. "It's fine, I know youw busy in school" she said to her.

Jihyo nod her head as she sat down on the stone and look at the river. Pranpriya did the same thing as she sigh.

Jihyo look at her as her face suddenly got displayed by a worried expression. "Awe you fine?" she ask her as Pranpriya look at her and nod her head.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Pranpriya said but Jihyo could only shook her head. She just met Pranpriya for like 3-4 weeks and she can already tell that something is not fine.

Jihyo shook her head, "Tell me, I know it's bothewing you" Jihyo said as Pranpriya coukd only sigh and look away.

"I'm leaving Seoul" she said. Those three words struck Jihyo's heart like a knife. A deep cut in her heart as she suddenly felt pain.

Pranpriya will leave her behind? Isn't it painful to be left alone in the midst of trouble? Jihyo is being bullied everytime she get in the park.

She is also getting bullied in school because of a random kid spread that she's seeing a beggar. Then her only hope is their oppas and Pranpriya.

Jihyo's eyes tear up as Pranpriya quickly panic at her reaction. "Don't cwy~" Pranpriya said to her as she hug her.

Jihyo bury her face on Pranpriya's shoulder as she sob. "Y-you'll leave m-me behind" she mumble as Pranpriya rub her back.

The younger sigh as she could only nod her head. "I can't stay hewe, I don't have any othew family" she said as Jihyo pulled away from the hug.

"I'll take cawe of you, you can live with me and my sistews as well... I'm suwe they'll like you and appa too" Jihyo said to her.

Pranpriya could only shook her head in disagreement. Yes she does want to stay in Seoul since she found new friends.

She just doesn't want to bother anyone. Bambam also tried to just let her live with their family but she doesn't want to be a burden.

She doesn't want to relay on someone for that big favor. That's what her father thought her when she's a child.

"Pran!" a yelled interrupt their moment as Pranpriya stand up. "I'll see you again Twain, I pwomise that" and peck Jihyo's lips.

She ran away from Jihyo as the latter could only widen her eyes and touch her lips. She'll surely cherish the kiss that Pranpriya leave for her.
__________________
Hey! I'll change the update schedule so every weekends won't have any updates.... and if I didn't update on any weekdays, it means that I'm busy or something came up. Hope y'all like it!